Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iOS 8' started by Appl3FTW, Oct 19, 2014.
Running 8.0.2 on my 6+... Are you guys updating to 8.1 tomorrow? When?
Yes I will be, dunno what time it comes out though
I am.....but I'm gonna wait a few hours.
A lot of apple gurus are saying 10am pst release day which is tomorrow.
Yes, why not?
iOS 8.1 will include improvements and bug fixes.
Due to what happened with iOS 8.0.1 I can assure you Apple have completed a lot of testing for the release tomorrow.
My iPhone 6 running iOS 8.0.2 is already fantastic, tomorrow, it'll be even better.
Oh and please stop talking about what time it'll be released. In the UK, it'll be 1800 BST so from that, work it out.
I'm going to wait a day after the release.
Yes, I'll be updating just after 1PM EST which is when it will likely be released.
I will be. The Bluetooth in my BMW hasn't worked since iOS8 was released, hoping 8.1 fixes it.
As long as the servers aren't too busy I don't see why not.
I want my camera roll if nothing else.
I'll wait a day or two. Not gonna risk anything.
Probably. I want to play with NFC
I'm upgrading the moment it comes out. Camera Roll is back plus ApplePay. As well as numerous bug fixes that's needing to be fixed. Honestly I'm almost as excited as I was when iOS 7 was released.
Tomorrow too, then if all ok I'll backup and then put Yosemite on iMac.
I will. Hopefully HealthKit is actually working in this version. I'm ready to use it.
A better question would be who isn't upgrading? 6/6+ need it for Apple Pay and most of us want our Camera Rolls back.
hopefully they really fix everything this time. who's going to a store right away and try applepay? LOL
I'll be updating as soon as possible, and immediately trying out Apple Pay and getting some more reward points on my CC.
Hopefully it fixes your BMW indictators too.
Chase? haha.. i'm actually pretty excited about applepay.
I'll update after work tomorrow unless it's causing problems like 8.01 did.
I'm upgrading as soon as possible - and then I'm going shopping. So looking forward to using Apple Pay.
Capital One here.
the "date trick" loophole that enabled to install emulators on iOS without jailbreak will be closed tomorrow with iOS 8.1, so I think I'll wait.
That's about 6pm UK time.
I'll be waiting until Tuesday. Mainly because the update servers get hammered which means my phone can't be used whether the update bricks it or not... so I'll wait a day at least.
Best post I've ever seen on this forum.
I'm gonna read here and see if it's worth moving to. If everyone is venting, I'll be staying on 8.0.2. If not, I'll upgrade when I get home.