Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
I just happened to visit the Apple Store online and still there are no Apple cases for the Xr. I am cheesed because they have some colors I really like for the XS/Max that would look great on my XR. I just don’t understand Apple neglecting this phone.

Reactions: ThatiPhoneKid

M1905

macrumors newbie
Oct 25, 2018
I am with you.

Apple sucks, they want to sell the higher priced models and not the XR.

I bought some fake silicone Cases from China. They are similar to the original and have the Logo. And the cost only 5 bucks
[doublepost=1543087651][/doublepost]Apple dont want my Money....

Next Time i Change to Samsung.....

Elektrofone

macrumors 65816
Jul 5, 2010
I am with you.

I bought some fake silicone Cases from China. They are similar to the original and have the Logo. And the cost only 5 bucks

Why not now?

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
I am with you.

Well I also have Samsung. The S9+. It’s a wonderful phone if you don’t need iMessage or Apple maps. I like iOS a little bit more than Android right now but I am not running Pie yet. Samsung does some nice things with Android but some people don’t like what they do. Others prefer it and wouldn’t have it any other way.

I use an Apple Watch to help me with turn by turn navigation (among many other things I like the watch for) so I’m not ready to drop iPhone anytime soon. I also do love my Xr. I just think it’s crazy Apple didn’t make even silicone cases for it. I did get a nice yellow third party silicone case for my XR but I would have bought an Apple case in one of the newest colors if they had offered one. Or put it on my Christmas wish list.

Instead, I am asking Santa for fuzzy fleece pajamas and slippers and an Apple Watch band.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.