Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ericgtr12

macrumors 68000
Mar 19, 2015
Mine is still scheduled for May and I don't want it to change, I'll be out of town during the week of the 24th and I don't want it on my doorstep while we're away.

NJRonbo

macrumors 68040
Jan 10, 2007
nuh uh, mine was updated! :D

I really have to hand it to Apple for the new fonts they are using to indicate that an item has been shipped.

Congrats on your shipping notice. Looks like you will be the first to receive your watch.

caligurl

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2009
socal
It is about time to start shipping to arrive at your doors next Friday.. Some may say it's to soon we'll no it's not if coming from China which more then likely it is that have to take into consideration 1-2 days to clear customs.. So they will ship early with just instructions to fedex not to deliver before the 24th.

in the past, presales have been one week before launch and plenty of the phones, ipads, whatevers, have gotten to the US on launch day.

you may very well not see a change to shipping to either the weekend or even monday or tuesday of next week....

ESLGuy

macrumors newbie
Apr 16, 2015
I can't see any update of my order

Still, I can't see any update of my order. My watch is supposed to be delivered within 4/24 ~ 5/8.

NJRonbo

macrumors 68040
Jan 10, 2007
Still, I can't see any update of my order. My watch is supposed to be delivered within 4/24 ~ 5/8.

You wil not see any updates to your order till next week.

Ignore the thread title. The original poster got it wrong.

Mathletics

macrumors member
Oct 18, 2014
Orlando, FL
Such a misleading thread! I can honestly say I have never obsessed so much about an :apple: device. At least when I was waiting for my iPhone 6, I had an iPhone 5 to use.

johnnyjibbs

macrumors 68030
Sep 18, 2003
London, UK
I don't get this order checking thing every few mins. It isn't going to come before the 24th so not a whole lot of point in worrying... Relax people and breathe!

Mine is a 24 April-8 May delivery and I'm hoping it arrives next Friday too, but we'll know when we know. Won't make it come any sooner :D

goinskiing

macrumors 6502a
Jun 25, 2008
Meridian, ID
Maybe if we keep making new threads that say when status will change, they will actually change. /s :rolleyes:

The point is, it will happen when it happens, and when something does, the forums will light up. I am trying (not successfully since I am posting on the forums) to keep myself busy with real life (like work, yard work, interacting with people that I can physically see). Like I said, I'm not doing a very good job at that, hence this post. Oy.

frumpy16

macrumors 65816
Dec 8, 2008
Apple sent me an email that said I ordered a watch right after I ordered it!! That means I'm going to get it tomorrow, right????

twisted-pixel

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2009
San Jose, CA
the reps are simply trying to give you some positive news. They, like most people, aren't trained in giving bad news so in order to make you feel happy they try and give you something to hope for....it's mostly lies ad made up stuff.

redman042

macrumors 68040
Jun 13, 2008
Maybe if we keep making new threads that say when status will change, they will actually change. /s :rolleyes:

The point is, it will happen when it happens, and when something does, the forums will light up. I am trying (not successfully since I am posting on the forums) to keep myself busy with real life (like work, yard work, interacting with people that I can physically see). Like I said, I'm not doing a very good job at that, hence this post. Oy.

I hear you. I'm checking too often too. But you're right. Nothing is updated until it is, and when it is, the news will be here, on Twitter, blogs, and maybe even CNN. Store employees and chat reps won't have any better info than us except perhaps a few hours lead time on the info.

It's pretty obvious that they don't have enough watches, there have been production delays, the software isn't quite ready, or all three. Much like the iPhone 6 Plus when it launched. Which means, if your order status says May 8 - 14, it will likely ship in that window, and not sooner. I am not reading any news at all that says Apple is getting caught up on production, or that their number of orders were low. Everything I am reading says the exact opposite. So I'm hunkering down for a solid month of waiting. But, I'm not going to lie... I will still be stopping by MacRumors more often than is sensible.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.