Other Will the iPhone SE 2 have Stereo Speakers like iPhone 7 and when will it be released?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MikeS.7456, Apr 28, 2018.

1. MikeS.7456 macrumors newbie

Could the SE 2 have stereo speakers instead of the headphone jack ?

2. MacDevil7334 macrumors 65816

MacDevil7334

Nobody outside Apple can definitely answer either question. For what it’s worth, rumors are pointing to a May/June release, though there is not consensus on that (a few analysts say there won’t be an SE update at all in 2018). As for stereo speakers, no rumors have indicated this so I would say it is unlikely.

3. HarryWild macrumors 65816

HarryWild

It could be done if they remove the home button and have the notch with the borderless screen. Will will know soon. I hoping for a 5" size SE; which is the same size as the current 4" SE model but without the thick bezels.

4. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

It Depends where Apple prices a possible iPhone SE 2 if it does release. Remember, the iPhone SE was originally intended as an entry level iPhone with an affordable price tag for the consumer and is a global phone. It was never really intended to include all the latest hardware features the more expensive iPhones did. Once you start adding features for example like the stereo speakers or water resistance, it also increases the price point. I would be willing to believe IF Apple retained a similar price point to the original SE, it may not include the stereo speakers.

5. EM2013 macrumors 68000

EM2013

Never understood why people make threads asking about phones that haven’t been released, as if anyone actually knows.