Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Original poster
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
I'm convinced that women don't fart or "drop the kids off at the pool." I've dated my girlfriend for a while now, and I don't think she has ever gone to take a.....#2. Or was it a number 1? Oh, I forget, but if I spend an entire day with her from morning to night (eg: when we're on vacation), she only seems to go to the toilet for like 1 minute, so unless she's miraculously quick at it, and she holds in the gas, I can't figure it out.

My previous girlfriend was the same way.

I'm sure they produce waste, but when?

WildCowboy

Administrator/Editor
Staff member
Jan 20, 2005
Get to know them a bit better...they can only hide those things for so long.

Abstract

macrumors Penryn
Original poster
Dec 27, 2002
Location Location Location
Oh I'm sure she does. Women are human, after all.

However, my girlfriend....... cybernetic android?

I only noticed this after a vacation we had together. Sometimes we'd both go to the toilet at the same time, and sometimes, I'd walk out a few minutes after she does. She told me that she was looking for me outside in case she took too long. The thing is that I'm usually the one who takes too long because I actually do number 2s.

phil83

macrumors regular
Oct 4, 2006
Washington, DC
the number 2

Some people only take the #2 every few days or even once a week. I'm not sure about and the rest of the world but I am a regular once a day #2 type of guy:cool:

rdowns

macrumors Penryn
Jul 11, 2003
Hey, I didn't think women farted or # 2'd until I was 10 or so.

And here's Randy's Rule - You know it's true love when you can fart in front of each other.

xsedrinam

macrumors 601
Oct 21, 2004
Hey, I didn't think women farted or # 2'd until I was 10 or so.

And here's Randy's Rule - You know it's true love when you can fart in front of each other.
Fluff means never having to say you're sorry. And, isn't this where the term SBD derives? :)

sushi

Moderator emeritus
Jul 19, 2002
キャンプスワ&#
I'm convinced that women don't fart or "drop the kids off at the pool."

<snip>

My previous girlfriend was the same way.
MLOL. Yes they do.

Get to know them a bit better...they can only hide those things for so long.
As they say, love is blind but marriage is a real eye opener! ;)

Women do fart, worse than you could possible imagine.
Yep, they can water your eyes! :eek:

BTW, if you really want to see/hear a woman fart, try taking a ride in an altitude chamber. At sea level let's say that you have 1 liter of air (gas in the intestine) that you need to get rid of. At 35,000 feet without pressurization that air will expand to about 6-9 times in volume. You have no choice but to expel gas on the way up -- real raunchy smelling gas -- even for the ladies. :D

DrStrangelove

macrumors 6502
Mar 26, 2006
My wife's behavior would prove your theory otherwise.

I remember when we were dating, I finally got to the point where I could let one out. I did it hoping for a laugh, you know? What I got was her saying, "I've been waiting for you to do that for almost a year." Then she farted.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.