Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Anya B

macrumors 6502
Jul 20, 2013
42mm stainless steel with milanese! Thinking of picking up the classic buckle as well.

I LOVE chunky watches. My wrist is 152-155mm somewhere in there and this picture is the stainless w/milanese.

Your wrist is the same size as mine and i have a 42mm being delivered tomorrow. Thank you for the picture as its put my mind at rest.

Looks great on you.

Reactions: Nickysw5

karinatwork

macrumors 6502
Mar 2, 2009
British Columbia, Canada
I think I'm in the minority here...

I love my watches small(ish). I have huge wrists (194) and the 38 looks so cute on me (I think!) :)

G-DSCF6251-Edit.jpg

Of course, it's all in the eye of the beholder. We are lucky, because as female we can pull of anything - big or small. Now if Apple would just come out with a few more band choices, I'd be happy. Let the shopping begin!!

bunnicula

macrumors 68040
Jul 23, 2008
You all have such lovely nails. Alas, mine are plain. I shall hide them in the dark. I do love my  Watch, though!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 254

xraydoc

Contributor
Oct 9, 2005
My wife is getting the hang of hers. And I think it looks cute on her (38mm pink sport). She was giddy when I showed her the Mickey watch face.

Cutiekitty92

macrumors 68030
Apr 11, 2015
UK
My todays try on which made it hard for me to decide
IMG_6885_zps1y0mawzy.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_6887_zpsjublthxl.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_6890_zpsybiop1pp.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_6892_zpslssa1wzm.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
The modern buckle needs to become available. I so badly want the brown one to go with some leather bracelets I have similar to the one pictured with the brown modern buckle band in the photo above.

I wish I could also be greedy and have a Sport Watch, too, as well as my SS. I loved the light weight of it and the almost white-silver sheen of the case. I'd have fun accessorizing both. I'll have to live vicariously through my sister-in-law's enjoyment of her pink sport.

D.T.

macrumors G4
Sep 15, 2011
Vilano Beach, FL
The modern buckle needs to become available. I so badly want the brown one to go with some leather bracelets I have similar to the one pictured with the brown modern buckle band in the photo above.

I wish I could also be greedy and have a Sport Watch, too, as well as my SS. I loved the light weight of it and the almost white-silver sheen of the case. I'd have fun accessorizing both. I'll have to live vicariously through my sister-in-law's enjoyment of her pink sport.

I'm ordering my wife a 3rd party band, just to change things up a little (she has a 42mm sport silver+white). Specifically from this company:

http://www.monoweardesign.com/

This band:

leather_red_c.jpg

...but the two brown/natural colors look pretty swell:

leather_creme_c.jpg

leather_brown_c.jpg

P.S., don't tell her, it's a surprise :D

Swolemaiden

macrumors newbie
May 3, 2015
This was at my try on appointment
ZbOAiEOoZ04.jpg

I don’t really wear bracelets during the week due to my active lifestyle so I got a green sports to match my green silicone wedding ring from Qalo
V4l2SsI95NM.jpg

Cancelled
Sep 11, 2014
I'm ordering my wife a 3rd party band, just to change things up a little (she has a 42mm sport silver+white). Specifically from this company:

http://www.monoweardesign.com/

This band:

...but the two brown/natural colors look pretty swell:

P.S., don't tell her, it's a surprise :D
Those are really beautiful. Your wife is a lucky lady.

----------

This was at my try on appointment

I don’t really wear bracelets during the week due to my active lifestyle so I got a green sports to match my green silicone wedding ring from Qalo

I just had to check out Qalo rings. They're the answer to my problems! I can't really ever wear my wedding band because outdoors the ring would get destroyed by my landscaping chores. Indoors it destroys the woodwork in my house. For example my wedding band gouges the wooden banisters and nicks the kitchen cabinets which are a soft wood. I never would have chosen these cabinets myself even though they are gorgeous because they get a gouge, not a mere scratch, if I so much as accidently touch a fingernail to them. :rolleyes:

Swolemaiden

macrumors newbie
May 3, 2015
Those are really beautiful. Your wife is a lucky lady.

----------

I just had to check out Qalo rings. They're the answer to my problems! I can't really ever wear my wedding band because outdoors the ring would get destroyed by my landscaping chores. Indoors it destroys the woodwork in my house. For example my wedding band gouges the wooden banisters and nicks the kitchen cabinets which are a soft wood. I never would have chosen these cabinets myself even though they are gorgeous because they get a gouge, not a mere scratch, if I so much as accidently touch a fingernail to them. :rolleyes:

I feel your pain! I lift 5 days a week and generally spend a lot of time at the gym so I used to not even wear my wedding ring at all and for me it's sort of important to wear it as my husband is away a lot and the wedding ring is something to feel closer to him. So we both got Qalo rings and love them! And now it matches my watch perfectly!

utcarsons

macrumors regular
Jun 11, 2010
Shared mine on the Show off your Apple Watch thread, but here it is for the ladies thread...

This is a 38, wrist is about 160-165ish (hard to measure myself :p)

Attachments

• IMG_8444.JPG
    IMG_8444.JPG
    61.2 KB · Views: 170

Javabird

macrumors 6502
Apr 27, 2015
Shared mine on the Show off your Apple Watch thread, but here it is for the ladies thread...

This is a 38, wrist is about 160-165ish (hard to measure myself :p)

I also have a 165mm wrist. Here's mine, 38mm SS BSB. I wasn't sure how I would like the black band, but it's really pretty nice, almost velvety. I want to upgrade to a Modern brown buckle eventually.

Attachments

• IMG_0271.jpg
    IMG_0271.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 237
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.