Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

LD Curb

macrumors 6502
Apr 19, 2015
USA
I've thought about apple care but the price plus deductible and the fact that I live 60 miles from an Apple Store just doesn't seem worth it. I'll probably safely tuck it away the first couple weeks then start risking it.

----------

My wrist is the same size as yours and I ordered 42mm. I'm happy to see that it doesn't look big on your wrist!

My wrist is about 160-165 mm and I got the 42. I thought the 38 looked skimpy on me... but I like big watches in general. I think a lot of us would say that a 40 mm watch would be perfect! But I have my 42 and am very pleased with it.

kinokio23

macrumors member
Apr 20, 2015
Montreal, QC
Finally got mine yesterday around 4:30 pm but I had to run some errands and couldn't come let you guys know and I love it.

Here's a pic with my nails done too. It's the SS 38 mm w/ White Sport band.

Attachments

• IMG_1793.JPG
    IMG_1793.JPG
    401.1 KB · Views: 332

macgeek01

macrumors 6502a
Apr 2, 2013
Finally got mine yesterday around 4:30 pm but I had to run some errands and couldn't come let you guys know and I love it.

Very cool! Here is my wife's watch and nails. Hopefully mine will actually ship someday :p

Attachments

• IMG_0973.JPG
    IMG_0973.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 334

HeatherA

macrumors 6502
Jan 31, 2009
Sigh... my nails are done. My iPhone has new wallpaper and a case ready and waiting for its new companion and I am just enjoying everyone's excitement while I wait patiently for May 13th to roll around. :(

flur

macrumors 68020
Nov 12, 2012
All your awesome pictures have inspired me. I ordered the 38mm SS with the black band today. It should get here just before my birthday (4-6 weeks). :D

sydia21

macrumors 6502
Jul 1, 2010
Washington, DC
I love how you matched the Apple Watch face, bracelet and nails. ;)
Great watch too (I have the same :p)

Thanks! I love pink and the watch face was a coincidence when I took the photo. I wished we had the option for a band that was more a pure pink than the Apple pink (more salmon imo) but I'm very happy with the white. I really pops even when the watch face is black.

Locoboof

macrumors 65816
Jun 8, 2008
Bay Area,Cali

Wow! That's looks very very nice! I ordered a SS 38mm with modern buckle and a extra white sport band for my fiancée. surprise wedding gift. ...shhhh

It's nice to see the white sport in real life pictures. Looks amazing!

----------

The watches look beautiful ladies!

HarpuaPerk

macrumors member
Apr 21, 2015
For my fellow women  fans, which Watch did you/would you order?

I pre-ordered a 38mm Space Gray watch on April 10. I was on the fence about the 38mm vs. 42mm, but when I tried them on in the  Store, I was happy with what I ordered. The 42 didn't seem overly big, but I think fashion-wise, I will be happier in the long run with the 38. I like how it looks in the picture with my bracelet stack.

What do you think?

As a dude, this is how I plan to wear mine. I wear a couple of hippy-looking bracelets made of tiger-eye beads. I plan to wear the watch above them. I like having my bracelets closer to my wrist too, so the watch can hold them in place a bit which will be nice.

Kb522

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 15, 2011
Wow! I am loving everyone's nails, watches, bracelets pictures! :) My 38mm Space Gray still hasn't shipped. But my husband's 42mm has. I think he may let me use it until mine comes! I hope so!

RhondaPVD

macrumors newbie
Apr 22, 2015
I'm really enjoying changing faces everyday. I'll be even happier whe I can change bands. Loving the watch overall.

3under2

macrumors regular
Apr 23, 2015
Stockholm, Sweden
OMG - the bracelet - the ring!!! Gorgeous!

I need that bracelet...

Lol! I love the bracelet too. I have the cartier love on my right wrist that I never take off. Got it for my 40th :).

I want the modern buckle but still unavailable. The watch isn't even released here in Sweden so had to order it from the US! Can you say nerd or what ;). Lol!

rengb6

macrumors newbie
Aug 18, 2013
Lol! I love the bracelet too. I have the cartier love on my right wrist that I never take off. Got it for my 40th :).

I want the modern buckle but still unavailable. The watch isn't even released here in Sweden so had to order it from the US! Can you say nerd or what ;). Lol!

Will you be wearing your Love bracelet with the watch? I have a WG Love that I have been wearing on my left wrist for a year. I'm trying to decide which would damage the bracelet less, a stainless steel or aluminum Apple watch. I think the stainless steel would match the WG better but I'm very worried about scratching.

Kb522

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 15, 2011
My husbands 42mm SG just arrived yesterday. He is graciously letting me wear it until my 38mm SG ships. :(

Anyway, just thought it looked cute with my Rustic Cuffs yesterday! :D

Attachments

• IMG_2911.JPG
    IMG_2911.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 282

Jasmynp

macrumors 6502
May 15, 2011
East Coast, USA
This is so helpful for me. I just ordered a 38mm SS with classic buckle. I was so worried, but see how well the 38mm fits and look and you all helps me know I made the right choice.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.