Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Don't panic

macrumors 603
Jan 30, 2004
having a drink at Milliways
Would you go after the Seer if you were a baddie though? Not so sure myself. Anyway, if someone wants to out her-/himself I don't think anybody would question that move.

But let's wait for nightime action. Not so sure I'm happy you're clean though DP, but this thread would be rather silent otherwise. :D

it's tricky. a lot of triple-counter-reverse psychology from now on in the game:
Seer is an obvious target, so Santa wouldn't Clause him.
Baddies realize that and wouldn't waste the scare on the Seer.
Santa figures they realize that and does Clause him.
Baddies anticipate Santa move and would in fact scare the Seer.
Santa is Santa so he knows what them naughties' are doing and does not Clause the seer after all.
and on it goes... :D

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
Santa figures they realize that and does Clause him.

Haha, Baddies scare the Seer and exSanta realizes what a mess he just went responsible for! :D
Needs to consult mscriv afterwards..

untitled-26t8kdy.gif

Koodauw

macrumors 68040
Nov 17, 2003
Madison
Seems like the Seer is stuck in the chimney. DP to move on.

----------

Tomorrow is right though, forgot that the Seer could be lying. :eek:
DP, my thought was that the Seer was unlikely to expose Santa and hence those people 'cleared' by him were also cleared for the baddies to scare this night. I personally think we might lost one special already - probably the Seer thought the same.

So I had the impression we were waiting for the weekend to pass but instead you locked in the vote in what's the middle of the night for most of the players?

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
So I had the impression we were waiting for the weekend to pass but instead you locked in the vote in what's the middle of the night for most of the players?

You still playing?

But I'll keep that in mind and think about it while waiting 2-3 days the next time. Everybody did manage to vote though.

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 17, 2004
Melenkurion Skyweir
Don't panic went and sat in the interrogation room.

"I'm not a bad guy."

Koodauw popped his head in, "okay," and left.

Shrugging, Don't panic got up and went home.

Don't panic is a good guy. It's now NIGHT!

Queen of Spades

macrumors 68030
May 9, 2008
The Iron Throne
now we need to nail them and even that might not be enough.
hopefully the seer is active so we can have 3 scan results tomorrow

Even if they're not active, if they have anything that can help now would be the time. We're getting into the "odds are against us" territory, and this game hasn't been very talkative, so we need some help.

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 17, 2004
Melenkurion Skyweir
They found Tomorrow whimpering and rocking in front of his house.

"Plutonius! I didn't mean to leave you tied in there! I swear!"

"That's quite alright, I'm over it," replied Plutonius.

But Tomorrow remained unconsolable for the day.

Tomorrow has been scared, and cannot vote today.

Queen of Spades

macrumors 68030
May 9, 2008
The Iron Throne
hasn't Pluto been cleared? :eek:

I believe the only ones left who haven't been interrogated (and cleared) or scared are me, Koodauw, Twietee, and Roric.

Yeah, I was just teasing him since he says I always vote for him. Bad joke, sorry. I'll be serious. :)

I find this game really hard to gauge. I don't know if it's lack of discussion, fewer roles or what. I'm inclined to vote for Roric simply because I'm not at all familiar with his style or what he might try and do. But I can't find any suspiciousness in the few sentences people have been posting between rounds. DP is the only one who talks too much. ;)

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
This game is terrible. Vote for the really lay-lows-don't post much? Catch a Santa inflagranti..hence going with Moyank. She's kinda active. Although not that much as if she could complain about others not participating much. ;)

That said, we should decide how to handle the semi-cleared. Not sure myself. Maybe handing out a clause or a scan here and there is enough.

Queen of Spades

macrumors 68030
May 9, 2008
The Iron Throne
This game is terrible. Vote for the really lay-lows-don't post much? Catch a Santa inflagranti..hence going with Moyank. She's kinda active. Although not that much as if she could complain about others not participating much. ;)

That said, we should decide how to handle the semi-cleared. Not sure myself. Maybe handing out a clause or a scan here and there is enough.

I agree, but it's rude to the GM to say it like that. It's a fun theme, though.

I guess by "semi-cleared" you're referring to me. :eek: I'm guilty of this as well, but I swear sometimes we go for the most zany, spy novel scenarios instead of what would be far more likely and get screwed for it.

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
I agree, but it's rude to the GM to say it like that. It's a fun theme, though.

I guess by "semi-cleared" you're referring to me. :eek: I'm guilty of this as well, but I swear sometimes we go for the most zany, spy novel scenarios instead of what would be far more likely and get screwed for it.

No, no! Wasn't meant against the game in general (you agreed?!)...more against how you people play it. ;). *****, that was rude again, wasn't it? :D

Semi-cleared would be you and Tomorrow.

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
I highly recommend that both Rick and Twietee change their votes to Koodauw. Rick has been cleared but Twietee will look very guilty when Koodauw is found to be a baddie.

I take you are sure that Koodauw's a bad guy then? Because I didn't suggest such a thing prior your post before.

Roric

macrumors regular
Sep 29, 2005
WI
First day I voted for Tomorrow and was wrong.
Day 2 and 3 I voted for twietee and have not been confirmed one way or another yet, but both of those days twietee voted with the majority and was wrong both times. I am going to vote for twietee again because nothing has happened to make me change my mind yet.

Plutonius

macrumors G3
Feb 22, 2003
New Hampshire, USA
First day I voted for Tomorrow and was wrong.
Day 2 and 3 I voted for twietee and have not been confirmed one way or another yet, but both of those days twietee voted with the majority and was wrong both times. I am going to vote for twietee again because nothing has happened to make me change my mind yet.

Trust in Plutonius and change your vote to Koodauw :D.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.