Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Plutonius

macrumors G3
Feb 22, 2003
New Hampshire, USA
That's a given. Everybody wants to 2) you sooner or later. :eek: Can't believe I just wrote that.
And thank's Plutonius, that explains a lot of stuff within the last games.

I don't know about you but I'm going to have a tough time fingering anyone in this game. I'll just have to follow the mscriv strategy of not voting :D.

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
I don't know about you but I'm going to have a tough time fingering anyone in this game. I'll just have to follow the mscriv strategy of not voting :D.

no comment upon sound strategies - probably everything depends upon the clues we're receiving...wait...we aren't even teammates yet!
And about the fingering: there are certain stimuli at hand, you can't deny that!

hmmm..new intel coming in..nevertheless, I'm off to bed now. Please don't assassinate me while asleep :eek:

Last edited:

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Original poster
Mar 17, 2004
Melenkurion Skyweir
Roles handed out.

The game begins at NIGHT. As you know, each team has 2 moves to make. The moves are listed in the OP.

I've decided that we will have time limits during the night (but not the day). However, during the first night, there will be no time limits.

Koodauw

macrumors 68040
Nov 17, 2003
Madison
Ravenvii, do we guess where the nukes are based on the clues, or is there some sort of reference ( ie board) like there is in clue?

Edit: NM, I see there is map now.

Tomorrow

macrumors 604
Mar 2, 2008
Always a day away
Apparently I'm playing this game.

5c4.jpg

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
This thread is freezing cold all of a sudden...

...and people, please check out the crucial game 16 Kasparov played in '85 against Karpov!! It's all there...right in front of our eyes ...Kg2..Rg5...!! jeez, ravenvii you brilliant mastermind!

twietee

macrumors 603
Jan 24, 2012
so you think the cache is in Moscow? ;)

you mean literally hidden under the chess-board? interesting theory (not to say wacky) but no, I wouldn't say so. Don't think that ex-soviet Viktor Kortschnoi took it back to London either. ;) Oh, I love half knowledge based on wiki!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.