Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

104011-photo_500.jpg

Wall of App Store icons at WWDC
With just under two hours to go before Apple CEO Steve Jobs takes the stage for his keynote address at the company's Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) in San Francisco, it's time for us to set the stage with final details on the latest rumors and coverage information.

Coverage

As we noted over the weekend[/url], MacRumors will be offering live text and photo updates from the keynote through MacRumorsLive.com. The main MacRumors.com page will automatically redirect to MacRumorsLive as we get closer to the event, so stay tuned here. We will also be providing Twitter updates through our @MacRumorsLive account.

For those who wish to hold off on all keynote-related coverage and announcements, we've also posted our traditional spoiler-free page and forum thread for people to be notified when Apple posts full video of the event later today.

Rumors

Aside from the widely expected introduction of new iPhone hardware, a number of other possible announcements and introductions are possible. We summarized a number of them late last week, including the obvious iPhone OS 4 details and possible Mac Pro refresh and new 27" display, as well as possible cloud-based iTunes/MobileMe changes, Apple TV revamp, and Mac OS X 10.7, although those appear to be a bit farther off. Since that time, of course, additional last-minute rumors have popped up:

- Supply Shortages Hint at Possible Mac Mini Refresh
- Mac OS X 10.6.4, Safari 5 and Xcode 4 Coming at WWDC
- Apple's 'Magic Trackpad' or 'Magic Slate' Revealed?
- Final 'Get a Mac' Spot to Kick Off WWDC?

Article Link: WWDC 2010 Pre-Keynote Roundup and Coverage Details

xdhd350

macrumors 6502
Mar 9, 2010
New iPhone on sale today, perhaps? Say, around 6pm local time.

Could happen.

SPNarwhal

macrumors 65816
Apr 22, 2009
illinois
why is there not live coverage offered?
i mean, every year we go through the same thing.
and a twitter/text feed is cool and all, but live coverage would be a lot better.
maybe they don't allow it so buying tickets will be more appealing.
just seems like an obvious thing that should have changed by now.

adityashah1989

macrumors 6502
Dec 11, 2008
Hey guys, If I want to watch the full event, by what time should I expect the video of the full keynote to be up by? Cheers.

ataboc

macrumors 6502
Nov 27, 2007
Ca
Is it a good time to buy an iphone? i'm at the att store and they're offering me a 3gs for 99 dollars.

do you guys think there will be a new iphone out this summer?

eppel

macrumors member
Jan 27, 2005
Mac Pro

Pff Mac Pro still shippin within 24 hrs. This time it better be it or I'm switching!:mad:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.