Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rwkleinjr

macrumors regular
Jul 26, 2010
don't contact them if you're looking for answers or peace of mind. They won't be able to and you'll end up feeling worse.
I knew this, yet I still did it. Ugh. I haven't received any tracking information or anything and the rep just told me the system states my phone is still set for: "Estimated delivery date: 4:30AM CST on Nov 13 2020"

But I'm no longer expecting to actually receive it tomorrow. Fingers crossed for a late-day tracking update and quick movement.

jtpnw

macrumors newbie
Nov 12, 2020
...But I'm no longer expecting to actually receive it tomorrow. Fingers crossed for a late-day tracking update and quick movement.
Same here, 12 Pro Max 256 Pacific Blue, ordered at 5:08a on launch day. I can see it under the 'Devices' tab, but the credit card auth has fallen off, and nothing in FedEx yet.

lilroc17

macrumors newbie
Nov 12, 2020
I ordered my 12 pro in mid-October and still nothing, but from what I can see it's an Apple problem. They can't supply enough phones to any cell company. Will just sit back and wait.

Rxromo

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2020
My shipping status has not changed but still shows an ETA of tomorrow before 8.... was hoping to have it set to pick up at a fedex store but when i try to it says this.... "Unfortunately, this shipment is not eligible to be held at a FedEx location because it hasn’t yet entered our system. Once it has entered our system, you may be able to have it held at a FedEx location." Not sure if thats a good thing or bad thing. hopefully there will be an updated shipping info by late afternoon....

Lupothepilot

macrumors newbie
Nov 12, 2020
Ordered mine on November 6th at 10am Mtn Time, still awaiting shipping email.
Order shows pending awaiting shipment

WayneF38

macrumors newbie
Oct 24, 2020
I ordered my 12 pro in mid-October and still nothing, but from what I can see it's an Apple problem. They can't supply enough phones to any cell company. Will just sit back and wait.
Yes. There are several articles about the shortage of power control chips for the pro models.
Apple is predicting the iPhone 12 pro should start being delivered sometime after the 27th of this month.

omuamua

macrumors newbie
Oct 21, 2020
Wondering, if anyone recently received their Iphone 12PRO Gold? I have placed the order on OCT 16th and still says null null under device list. I just called Xfinity, CS rep says its out of stock. Grrr.........

NurseMeek

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2020
My iPhone 12 PRO MAX 128GB White shipped today at 4:30pm with an arrival date of tomorrow by 8pm. I am going to see If I can hold It at a Fedex location because they don't deliver to my house until the evening and I feel like that would have defeated the purpose of pre-order when I could have just went into the store at 10am and walked out with one.

Rxromo

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2020
My iPhone 12 PRO MAX 128GB White shipped today at 4:30pm with an arrival date of tomorrow by 8pm. I am going to see If I can hold It at a Fedex location because they don't deliver to my house until the evening and I feel like that would have defeated the purpose of pre-order when I could have just went into the store at 10am and walked out with one.
i tired doing that for mine and fedex said "It looks like we don’t have any locations near the delivery address for this package. This could be due to shipper restrictions on the type of location where this package can be held." -_-
i tried to put an address of fedex that are close by but it wouldnt work... i tried to see if i can request a window time for delivery and this package "did not qualify and to contact seller." what are the chances of the phone coming before 330 since i work at 4 ?.

any other suggestions? lol

WayneF38

macrumors newbie
Oct 24, 2020
Wondering, if anyone recently received their Iphone 12PRO Gold? I have placed the order on OCT 16th and still says null null under device list. I just called Xfinity, CS rep says its out of stock. Grrr.........
I ordered the Gold iPhone 12 Pro gold on Oct. 18th and was told it would be shipped on the 23rd and would have it the 25th. How much truth there is to that is a big question. It's an Apple supply problem not Xfinity. Shortage of one chip and high demand so Apple is diverting parts from the iPad pro to iPhone 12 pro so there is hope we will have them before Christmas?.

NurseMeek

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2020
i tired doing that for mine and fedex said "It looks like we don’t have any locations near the delivery address for this package. This could be due to shipper restrictions on the type of location where this package can be held." -_-
i tried to put an address of fedex that are close by but it wouldnt work... i tried to see if i can request a window time for delivery and this package "did not qualify and to contact seller." what are the chances of the phone coming before 330 since i work at 4 ?.

Hopefully we get It before 10AM. I will never pre-order again this was the most stressful thing lol. I feel like a child in a candy store.

Reactions: Rxromo

NurseMeek

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2020

I tried and got the same message I guess we have to wait for delivery

Reactions: Rxromo

Rxromo

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2020
Hopefully we get It before 10AM. I will never pre-order again this was the most stressful thing lol. I feel like a child in a candy store.
I tried and got the same message I guess we have to wait for delivery
Heard good things about preordering but yea i may agree with you on this and will probably never preorder anything again. Lets hope we ALL get it way before 8pm. good luck all!

Reactions: NurseMeek

Rxromo

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2020
I got the option to do hold at location for fed ex. has anyone done this feature? i'm thinking that they would have to go to the location (which is a walgreens) to pick up packages sooner than 8 pm sooo that would mean that my phone would come sooner if i chose this option... RIGHT??!! lol. not sure if i should cuz I dont really know if hold at location is faster at receiving your package. any suggestions??

EDIT: nvm. for some reason it wont let me choose a hold at location even though it is listed on the app... looks like ill be waiting at home for it! good luck all and hopefully you all get it before 8pm hits!

Last edited:

Steventhedriller

macrumors newbie
Nov 12, 2020
My order was placed on 11/06 for iphone 12 pro max. I just checked my xfinity account and it still says it's a pre order. Any info guys??

Scarpad

macrumors 68020
Jan 13, 2005
Ma
My phone the mini is coming today from apple I bought it unlocked. I’m currently running an XS max on Xfinity. I take I just cannot put the sim into the mini when it arrives I have to get another sim? Anyone have any idea, contacting xfinity is not easy

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.