"You don't have a Grocery List"

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by achappy, Aug 14, 2018.

1. chfilm macrumors 68000

chfilm

Very bizarre, but glad it works for you too now! Happy shopping :D

2. Cyroceon macrumors 6502a

Cyroceon

Thank you, and to you as well!

3. jdsmitty10 macrumors regular

We use a shared list on Cozi for groceries.. can someone explain how you use reminders as a grocery list cause this would be nice to use siri to add stuff.. thanks!

4. iVegas macrumors 6502

iVegas

Go to reminders app and start a new list ... name it "grocery". Then when you went to add something just say "hey Siri, add so and so to the grocery list" and voila, it appears there.

I also have list for Costco, Walmart and Home Depot :)

5. paulmeyers42 macrumors member

Also, go to the list and hit “edit” and then sharing to add anyone you want to also use the same list.

6. scmill macrumors member

scmill

Not Siri, but if you use Alexa... https://www.cozi.com/blog/cozi-list-alexa-integration/

7. jdsmitty10 macrumors regular

Thanks. I already switched to the reminder way of doing it. No Alexa here either. I just need to get the wife to remember to use this new list instead of the Cozi one or the last one we tried which she still hasn’t deleted the app for yet o_O

I will say the first time I tried using Siri on the watch to add something it said “you don’t have a grocery list, would you like me to make one on your iPhone”. So I used Siri on the phone to make me one and deleted the one I manually made and now it works.