Your Christmas List, What's In It?

stubeeef

macrumors 68030
Aug 10, 2004
My 3 daughters to have peaceful, happy, healthy lives. And a high-end home theater in the basement!:p

mpw

Jun 18, 2004
Proof!

If you can get I'll celebrate Christmas. If you can't then I'll go with a new bike too, a Cannondale would be nice but I'd really like a Merlin MTB with 14spd hub gear.

mcadam

macrumors 6502a
Apr 3, 2004
københavn
I really didn't expect macrumors to be the first place I would encounter premature christmas-celebration. Isn't it a wee bit early for this :rolleyes:

Anyways - I never really figure out what I want for christmas before it's too late.

A

Mitthrawnuruodo

Moderator emeritus
Mar 10, 2004
Bergen, Norway
I wouldn't mind a Sony Ericsson k750i (to replace my aging T68i)... :)

Off topic: mpw, don't make me start a petition to make the use of Comic Sans an instantly bannable offense... man, that font is ugly... :mad: ;)

mpw

Jun 18, 2004
Mitthrawnuruodo said:
...Off topic: mpw, don't make me start a petition to make the use of Comic Sans an instantly bannable offense... man, that font is ugly... :mad: ;)
Now it's been made available I'm using it, or would you like me to vary my font usage?:p

DarkNetworks

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 12, 2005
mcadam said:
I really didn't expect macrumors to be the first place I would encounter premature christmas-celebration. Isn't it a wee bit early for this :rolleyes:

Anyways - I never really figure out what I want for christmas before it's too late.

A
i need to start thinking about it earlier...xD

Suspended
Jan 18, 2005
Dell 2005FPW :) my sisters getting a little 15" LCD TV for her bedroom and my mum just asked if I wanted a thin TV too.

doubt id get much more. maybe a Freeview box and a DS game if need be. my birthday is just 2 weeks after christmas too!

DarkNetworks

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Apr 12, 2005
raggedjimmi said:
Dell 2005FPW :) my sisters getting a little 15" LCD TV for her bedroom and my mum just asked if I wanted a thin TV too.

doubt id get much more. maybe a Freeview box and a DS game if need be. my birthday is just 2 weeks after christmas too!
lool..this is fun...i wish my mum asked me if i wanted a thin teevee...

Chundles

macrumors G4
Jul 4, 2005
5G 30GB iPod and the AV cable.

That's it, I've even offered to go in on the costs with my folks and to use my student discount.

Got my birthday in a little under a month but I've already had my pressie from that (a microwave) so I'm very much looking forward to Christmas.

900 posts. Cool.

Blue Velvet

Moderator emeritus
Jul 4, 2004
Just a quiet time with some DVDs, books, some wine or whisky and maybe a little bag of weed...

nbs2

macrumors 68030
Mar 31, 2004
A geographical oddity
Wow....no Apple gear for most. I would like for my grandparents to get healthy, but that is more a gift for them.

For me, a job and a 60G/5G iPod (white).

Edit: I really should learn to type faster.

Chundles

macrumors G4
Jul 4, 2005
nbs2 said:
Wow....no Apple gear for anybody. I would like for my grandparents to get healthy, but that is more a gift for them.

For me, a job and a 60G/5G iPod (white).
Erm, I want Apple gear. Check out post #18 (I hear it's a corker ;))

iSaint

macrumors 603
Want and Need are two different things in my household. I WANT a new PB, but I don't really need it. My family could use an iMac, however.

A job, good health...more reasonable desires.

My daughter, however, has already given me her six item list, which includes a Nano and an iMac. She's 11, I've brainwashed her. Both our birthdays are in December, too.

eva01

macrumors 601
Feb 22, 2005
Gah! Plymouth
to be with the fiance in january, distance sucks...

and lets see hmm to get healthy god damnit T_T

and lots of money >_>