Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

racingbull

macrumors regular
Aug 16, 2013
The packaging of Apple products is itself an experience to open up. (I'm still excited regardless of who's trying to take the wind out of my sails.) I'm excited for the AirPods, too! I'm excited for it all!!!
Very excited about airpods as well. Strange that you could not preorder them...

XFactorer

macrumors regular
Feb 2, 2007
Eugene
Man, BestBuy says Nov11 they are shipping it. Long wait.... Hopefully worth it.
It's only worth it if you're in the mindset that it's worth it.

I want the box. I want the band. I want the Nike swoosh on the back of the watch that no one will ever see. So, waiting on it is worth it for me. I got the "late October" ship date from Apple.
[doublepost=1476391848][/doublepost]
I know. I wanted to pre-order the AW Nike+ with the AirPods from BB, but oh well. Apple Watch. AirPods. P&Q Band. Oh, take my money. All of it!

Detailmylifeaway

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2016
Memphis

I agree , I want the whole package and experience. Even tho the box just goes in the drawer beside my 7 plus box lol
[doublepost=1476396836][/doublepost]I want the box. I want the band. I want the Nike swoosh on the back of the watch that no one will ever see. So, waiting on it is worth it for me. I got the "late October" ship date from Apple

Whoops

Bazooka-joe

macrumors 603
Mar 12, 2012
Swindon, England
It's only worth it if you're in the mindset that it's worth it.

I want the box. I want the band. I want the Nike swoosh on the back of the watch that no one will ever see. So, waiting on it is worth it for me. I got the "late October" ship date from Apple.
[doublepost=1476391848][/doublepost]
I know. I wanted to pre-order the AW Nike+ with the AirPods from BB, but oh well. Apple Watch. AirPods. P&Q Band. Oh, take my money. All of it!

Yeah i am really looking forward to the Airpods. Cant wait to order them. We might get an announcement in a week or so

Reactions: racingbull

Night Spring

macrumors G5
Jul 17, 2008
The packaging of Apple products is itself an experience to open up. (I'm still excited regardless of who's trying to take the wind out of my sails.) I'm excited for the AirPods, too! I'm excited for it all!!!

I really like the concept of how AirPods pair automatically with all your Apple devices, the carrying case that also acts as the charger, and the completely wireless design, but afraid they won't stay in my ears -- I've never had luck with getting Apple's earbuds to stay, and AirPods are basically the same design. Got the Bose wireless earphones instead, and am very happy with them.

I keep all my Apple boxes, and the Nike Watch box will make a unique addition to the collection. :D :p

Reactions: racingbull

HellaFilthy

macrumors member
May 10, 2009
Seattle, WA
Bought this before I even have the watch in my hand, lol. I want my damn watch!

Attachments

• IMG_1936.JPG
    IMG_1936.JPG
    967.2 KB · Views: 171
Reactions: matrix07

billpaxton

macrumors member
Feb 12, 2008
That's great! Did you make the order on Apple Store website?
Unfortunately, I just took a look at my case and the estimated data is still unchanged :-(
yep, from the email they sent out actually, then into the App Store website on the 23/09

FinnPhone

macrumors member
Jan 27, 2012
yep, from the email they sent out actually, then into the App Store website on the 23/09

I ordered mine 18th september via Apple store and it's still saying delivery late october. Maybe I get also delivery date confirmation during this day.

Dave245

macrumors G3
Sep 15, 2013
I cant believe that the Nike Plus bands wont be available to buy, what about if you need a replacement or you want a different colour? seems a little silly. I like the look of the Nike Plus Apple Watch, as a runner it would be goo to go out without having to take my iPhone, like i currently do with my first gen Apple Watch.

FinnPhone

macrumors member
Jan 27, 2012
October 28 delivery confirmed here too. So it's possible watch comes already watch OS 3.1 installed?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.