Apple Card Rolling Out Today to Limited Number of Customers

M-Life

macrumors 6502
Jul 15, 2006
Hol-Leawood
Does Apple Card show up in everyone’s wallet when tapping the plus sign? Mine does but it initially said to sign up to get notified. Now it says they’ll be in touch soon.
No I do not have any Apple Card options. I signed up to be notified on the first day.

You are only making me refresh the wallet more often.

mattopotamus

macrumors G5
Jun 12, 2012
Does Apple Card show up in everyone’s wallet when tapping the plus sign? Mine does but it initially said to sign up to get notified. Now it says they’ll be in touch soon.
granted I am on IOS 13 beta, but pressing the "+" brings up the scan card option only.

mattopotamus

macrumors G5
Jun 12, 2012
iOS13 Beta, all I have is this
likewise, beta 13. continue just brings up the camera or option to manually enter card. It seems some people have the Apple Card option on IOS 13. I am wondering if those people were on 12.4 prior to going to the beta. I went from 12.3 to the beta.

LS3 POWER

macrumors 65816
Apr 10, 2015
Charlotte, NC
likewise, beta 13. continue just brings up the camera or option to manually enter card. It seems some people have the Apple Card option on IOS 13. I am wondering if those people were on 12.4 prior to going to the beta. I went from 12.3 to the beta.
I started with Public Beta 1 when it first launched but came from 12.3.
[doublepost=1565104247][/doublepost]
Anyone in the east coast have it available yet ?
Charlotte NC here, Nope.

Icculus

macrumors 6502
Jun 2, 2007
Frisco, TX
Pass. Rewards sucks. No authorized users either.
Negative Nancy, thanks for the input.
[doublepost=1565104673][/doublepost]
Such a garbage credit card.
What CC, in your opinion, has better rewards in a credit card? I am asking because I have been using a MC to earn AA miles for the past decade so I have no clue what rewards CC's offer...I thought Apple's was competitive at first glance.

Camzor

macrumors newbie
Dec 15, 2008
United States
What CC, in your opinion, has better rewards in a credit card? I am asking because I have been using a MC to earn AA miles for the past decade so I have no clue what rewards CC's offer...I thought Apple's was competitive at first glance.
I have an AMEX through USAA that gives cash back in the form of points. I like it because gas purchases give me 2% back, food (groceries and dining out) gives me 3% back. Unfortunately, the Apple Card isn't quite as competitive on that front, but I've been planning to get a non-AMEX card for a little while since a lot of vendors don't accept it, so the Apple Card will be what I use in those situations since it's a MasterCard. As well as Apple Pay, of course (which I find myself only using online or when I go to Walgreens, heh).

The appeal for me is the cool user interface, ease of use, and the security features. And the card itself, of course. A featureless heavy titanium card is neat.

mattopotamus

macrumors G5
Jun 12, 2012
Wait all I see is the camera screen post continue
I am going to venture to say that people that have had that Apple Card screen at the ones that will be getting early access. Some of us, myself included, have never had the Apple Card screen.

Reactions: zaneliu