Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nautilus007

macrumors 68030
Jul 13, 2007
U.S
SO, I never used to get excited about these incremental updates but now theres so many stupid simple bugs that I am eager to see if they get fixed, for example my music app plays the song below the one that I select, I have to close it to fix....

macduke

macrumors G5
Jun 27, 2007
Considering that the new Lightning to SD Card page says that it's compatible with the iPhone, and on 9.1 my iPhone 6s says that "This accessory is not supported by this iPhone" for the older card, I'm willing to bet that 9.2 will support this new reader, and might even add support for the old reader to iPhones as well!

This would be fantastic news, especially when I'm out shooting an event for work and want to quickly post some shots to social media. I've tried the Eye-Fi Pro SD card and it sucks. The speed and connection reliability are awful and even though I would mainly just leave it inside my camera, it somehow cracked in multiple places. I've never had an SD card crack on me before!

Ok, just tried it. Camera import is working fine on my iPhone! Took them long enough to add something that works without issue on the iPad, but I'm glad to have it. It's much more useful to me on my iPhone as I'm more likely to have it on me and it has a cellular connection so I can easily share images off my dSLR or RX100.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueParadox

TL24

macrumors 65816
Oct 20, 2011
Restarted my 6S Plus and still nothing.... Currently on B4 Public Beta, we shouldn't have to delete the Public Beta profile right?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.