Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

owlulz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 25, 2016
I just bought a new ipad mini 4 and tried to set up a new apple ID. Apple sent me a verification email and I clicked it to verify my account, however, Apple said the action was not possible and my account could not be verified. I tried to resend the verification email and tried to verify my account again, but apple will not let me verify my new apple ID no matter what I do. Please help- thank you!

ericwn

macrumors G4
Apr 24, 2016
Well maybe call Apple up and check what their problem is with your verification.

wi1dstar

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2012
I just bought a new ipad mini 4 and tried to set up a new apple ID. Apple sent me a verification email and I clicked it to verify my account, however, Apple said the action was not possible and my account could not be verified. I tried to resend the verification email and tried to verify my account again, but apple will not let me verify my new apple ID no matter what I do. Please help- thank you!

I believe Apple is having trouble with new and existing Apple ID accounts right now. I am unable to verify my developer account (text or call to verify won't go through) nor can I change my security questions on my Apple ID.

owlulz

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Nov 25, 2016
I believe Apple is having trouble with new and existing Apple ID accounts right now. I am unable to verify my developer account (text or call to verify won't go through) nor can I change my security questions on my Apple ID.
Thank you! That's too bad haha

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.