Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mrob44

macrumors member
Feb 7, 2009
Just spoke to apple who say my card was declined and that I "should" of had an email telling me this, funny I didn't get an email, yet I got all other emails from apple!

If you have not had your watch I would keep on to apple if I were you!

So you got a confirmation email, but your card was then declined later?

Picapau21

macrumors 6502a
Apr 26, 2015
Preparing for dispatch, UK London, SG 42mm, 8:04

Looks like things are finally moving for a few people. It's been a fun journey guys. Hope everybody gets theirs soon.

Bowieboy

macrumors newbie
Apr 20, 2015
My watch is prepared for dispatch and it's only been 4 days since the launch day but it feels like it's been 4 weeks, not 4 days!!!

Hope all you receive good news soon.

germinus

macrumors member
Apr 21, 2015
United Kingdom
With all the hastle of my card being declined I have been on the phone to apple for the last 2 hours, and the adviser who managed to take payment told me it "should" be dispatched tomorrow, however I won't hold my breath!

Just gone to Preparing for Dispatch

Last edited:

coolerkid

macrumors 6502
Feb 26, 2015
On of my 42 SS just got charged and changed to Preparing for Shipment. A second one, same exact model, I ordered for a friend at the same time, but on a different card, didn't get charged yet.

k1121j

Suspended
Mar 28, 2009
New Hampshire
On of my 42 SS just got charged and changed to Preparing for Shipment. A second one, same exact model, I ordered for a friend at the same time, but on a different card, didn't get charged yet.

where are you located.... oh never mind at this point it feels like ill never get my 42 MM SS BSB watch even by 4/24 -5/8 :( what a crapy product launch

k1121j

Suspended
Mar 28, 2009
New Hampshire
With all the hastle of my card being declined I have been on the phone to apple for the last 2 hours, and the adviser who managed to take payment told me it "should" be dispatched tomorrow, however I won't hold my breath!

Just gone to Preparing for Dispatch

ohh good for you that was a scary thing at this point to have to deal with

Hyett296

macrumors newbie
Apr 25, 2015
Worcester, UK
Preparing for dispatch, UK London, SG 42mm, 8:04

Looks like things are finally moving for a few people. It's been a fun journey guys. Hope everybody gets theirs soon.

Same watch as myself!

How many seconds in 08:04 was it mines 08:04:55 so almost 08:05.

Glad things in the UK appear to be moving.

FreelanceMKE

macrumors member
Apr 20, 2015
My watch is prepared for dispatch and it's only been 4 days since the launch day but it feels like it's been 4 weeks, not 4 days!!!

Hope all you receive good news soon.

Mine too! Watch now it will sit on the preparing for shipment for another four days before it will switch to shipping. Ha

FreelanceMKE

macrumors member
Apr 20, 2015
Congrats. What model and where are you located? Also what time did it change?

I have a 42mm Space Grey Black Sport Band
Order confirmation received at 12:03AM CST
milwaukee WI

I woke up this morning and saw it was changed to preparing for shipping, not sure exact time but when i went to bed at midnight it was still processing, woke up at 6:30 and it had changed, CC was charged, but it doesn't list the time yet as my bank just shows recent charges as pending.

Just looked now at 12:44pm CST and it has also switched to shipping! tracking number is listed on UPS now, but i don't have a date as their system still needs to update.

----------

My watched just switched to shipped... anyone know how long it takes to arrive as UPS hasn't updated their system. Just wondering if it'd be possible it'd come tomorrow.

Snewcomb76

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2014
I have a 42mm Space Grey Black Sport Band
Order confirmation received at 12:03AM CST
milwaukee WI

I woke up this morning and saw it was changed to preparing for shipping, not sure exact time but when i went to bed at midnight it was still processing, woke up at 6:30 and it had changed, CC was charged, but it doesn't list the time yet as my bank just shows recent charges as pending.

Just looked now at 12:44pm CST and it has also switched to shipping! tracking number is listed on UPS now, but i don't have a date as their system still needs to update.

----------

My watched just switched to shipped... anyone know how long it takes to arrive as UPS hasn't updated their system. Just wondering if it'd be possible it'd come tomorrow.

Perfect then the info about the planes pretty much adds up. Six planes land and you got updates to preparing to ship. At least when the planes land we have a good idea that they have watches on them. So just for an FYI there are 2 planes inbound from China to anchorage then flights to Louisville follow. So much work for something that I know is coming. Is your watch coming from Louisville?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.