Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

coolerkid

macrumors 6502
Feb 26, 2015
Placed 2 orders for the same 42 SS. First was on a personal card. Second was on a business card a few minutes later. The one placed on the business card got charged, the personal didn't.

manincognito

macrumors member
Apr 28, 2015
This isn't meant to annoy anyone who's still waiting, that must suck, but just to show how random it can seem to be regarding shipping based on when you pre-ordered. My girlfriend & me pre-ordered in store after having a watch fitting on the Tuesday after the 10th, she actually ordered hers a few minutes before me & we were both initially given June estimate delivery dates, mine (38mm White band) started to show signs of movement around the Thurs before the Friday launch & by the end of the evening it said it was being shipped which was when I got my tracking information & a couple of other emails from apple & UPS came in. Girlfriend is still waiting for hers & is unsurprisingly in the hump a little about it but I'm completely surprised & understandably happy & shocked that mine came so soon especially as I waited till the Tues to pre-order.
My sympathies to those that are waiting still but it's a great watch & well worth the wait so hang in there... :)

Oh I'm UK based as well if that helps.

mrob44

macrumors member
Feb 7, 2009
Whaddaya want to wager that they totally change the way they sell these for v2.0?

(Watch body & straps separately.)

I guaran-damn-tee you they'll be ready with more Space Gray and Black SS units on-hand at launch for 2.0.

Dyslexic

macrumors regular
Oct 1, 2014
Ok so mine is showing as dispatched already , but when I click tracking delivery it says no tracking information available. Is this normal?

When did it say disbatched ? Also do you have an email from Apple they are pretty delayed the site and the time of witch they send the email with the tracking.

----------

Just changed to shipped # UK !

Witch one did you get ? What time...

germinus

macrumors member
Apr 21, 2015
United Kingdom
Just got notification from the Apple Store app that it's now dispatched, order status shows dispatched but tracking delivery shows estimated delivery 8th may??

Debbiewardle

macrumors member
Apr 22, 2015
When did it say disbatched ? Also do you have an email from Apple they are pretty delayed the site and the time of witch they send the email with the tracking.

----------

Witch one did you get ? What time...

I got a email and notification about 5 mins ago

Jayman720

macrumors member
Apr 22, 2015
Brookfield, WI
I'm really hoping that my 42mm :apple: WATCH SS BCB is on its way to Anchorage now...

Should be in Kentucky by tmro morning, and in my hands Thursday.

Grrrrr.

CptGabok

macrumors member
Apr 20, 2015
Los Angeles
omg! It actually happened, I can't believe it! Best birthday present ever (besides actually just receiving the damn watch today :p)

12:04:37
Los Angeles, CA

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-28 at 12.53.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-04-28 at 12.53.06 PM.png
    33.7 KB · Views: 59

James Baldwin

macrumors regular
Apr 21, 2015
OMFG IT HAS BEEN SHIPPED!!!!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I didn't get any notification (as the App should have given me and I didn't get an email) I just checked the site (out of habit) and saw the status had changed from "processing" to "shipped", never even saw the "preparing to ship" status!
And my bank balance is also showing the money has been taken but no explicit charge from Apple yet.

I'm literally stunned.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-04-28 at 21.28.35.png
    Screen Shot 2015-04-28 at 21.28.35.png
    33.7 KB · Views: 66
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.