Apple Watch Series 3 Nike+ Cellular Pre-Order Thread

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by iThink Apple, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Rmpaul211 macrumors regular

Rmpaul211

You can only purchase those exact two with the purchase of the Nike watch. Don’t know if you knew that, but I asked an Apple rep whiled I was purchasing mine about those two specifically and they told that.

2. Trebuin macrumors 65816

Trebuin

So my latest question is, will they ship the Nike watches with the loops soon? This is looking similar to the 4k Apple TV with 64GB where it was listed to arrive in store in November, but then shipments surprisingly arrived last week. Same with the resupply of the Dark Olive Loops.

3. TravisPNW macrumors 6502

TravisPNW

I ordered mine thru Verizon... and was charged this morning. Order status hasn't updated yet but when this exact thing happened with the phone a few weeks ago it shipped the same day FedEx 2 day.

4. deeddawg macrumors 604

Thanks.

It just seems your comments are very absolute, so I was wondering how much you'd used one. Folks get a different perception when someone says "xyz will abc" than when if they say "xyz might abc". I'd just hate for speculation/extrapolation to put someone reading this thread off of something that might otherwise be what they want. Definitely good to give a heads up for stuff to consider the possibility of though.

I too have many many miles on my FR235, as well as the various Garmins and even a Polar device which preceded my AW2 over the past 12 years. I did have to replace a FR610 strap after about four and a half years, but otherwise they've all been rock solid and worked fine in a heavy sweat-load (Atlanta lunchtime outdoor runs).

5. MuGeN PoWeR macrumors 68020

MuGeN PoWeR

can you post some more pictures of the packaging? Thanks

6. verniesgarden macrumors 6502a

verniesgarden

7. deeddawg macrumors 604

Picked up my 42 Nike LTE space gray/whatever sport band that I ordered for pickup this morning. Too bad the preorder unit already shipped this morning, else I'd have cancelled it. Same model. If they get scarce and someone in ATL needs one, I'll hook you up at cost. Has AC+ added, delivers Oct 12th currently.

8. boast macrumors 65816

boast

Awesome, my Best Buy pre-order ships today and arrives Saturday!

9. MuGeN PoWeR macrumors 68020

MuGeN PoWeR

which one is in the rectangular box?

10. Leica Dad Suspended

Leica Dad

11. verniesgarden macrumors 6502a

verniesgarden

Space grey loop in the square box and space grey black band in the Long box. Both 38mm

12. TravisPNW macrumors 6502

TravisPNW

Nice pics everyone!

Just got an email from Verizon... my 42mm Space Gray Nike Sport Loop is on the way... FedEx 2 day... delivery Monday.

13. Aph0tic macrumors newbie

Aph0tic

Still waiting for delivery. :( The UPS truck containing my package has been roaming the block around my place since I woke up this morning. Right now it's an hour behind scheduled delivery. Sigh.
    Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 4.15.32 PM.png
    ^It's 4:15pm right now. :(

14. cambookpro macrumors 603

cambookpro

Hmm. Looks better than in the renders but still undecided - might go and try both on and see for myself.

15. dslrjunky macrumors regular

this will be my first smartwatch, nike apple watch sport loop band. I have a question, if you buy the apple watch with sport band you get two band sizes right? for the loop which doesn't make sense to have two since it's by design very adjustable, what extra do we get? haha just curious

16. Trebuin macrumors 65816

Trebuin

You prompted me to check BB's site again.

Everyone, apparently Apple shipped all the Nike Apple Watches with the Loop bands to Best Buy as they have them in stock at the stores now. I just reserved mine right now & it's ready for pickup already. I'll have to wait until tomorrow to pick it up, though. Too many things going on tonight.

17. havenyoung macrumors regular

havenyoung

Sport loop band ones are still very hard to find.
    I searched in my area, and there's only one BB Mobile store that has the space gray loop band in stock.

18. Frankfurt macrumors regular

Frankfurt

I picked up a 42mm Nike LTE today in SG at the local Apple store. I had ordered a regular AW Sport SG LTE but that won't ship until 4 weeks from now. I don't really care about the Nike faces or app or band. I wear it with a SBSS link bracelet from my SSS0. It is basically the same watch as regular series 3 with some additional software features.

Like how snappy it is compared to S0. And LTE so far was fun to use. No issue with Verizon setup at all.

19. Aph0tic macrumors newbie

Aph0tic

20. iGeek2014 macrumors 68000

Damn. That looks real nice! Good choice man.

21. Juan007 macrumors 6502a

Juan007

Just got my Series 3 non-LTE. Incredible!!!! Can't wait to test the GPS / barometric altimeter tomorrow.

22. AppleZombie macrumors 6502a

23. Trebuin macrumors 65816

Trebuin

Picked up the black loop nike watch from BB...had to head to town for snakes for my kids soccer team. Ill see what it looks like when i get home

24. Aph0tic macrumors newbie

Aph0tic

Well that's disappointing...

I waited all day for it... only for this to happen at 9pm. Yeah, I'm pretty pissed.

Screen Shot 2017-10-05 at 9.17.57 PM.png

25. dave006 Contributor

dave006

Wow, not even a reason, sorry I mean excuse for why they did not deliver today.

Dave