Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

insidmal

macrumors 6502
Jun 24, 2010
Eugene
Really? I had Voicestream and when T-Mobile bought them it was a downhill slope into the garbage pit, I have steller performance with AT&T here and Verizon, sure there's always full bars but it was drop call central.. it could just be regional but down here in Eugene AT&T trumps all other networks in coverage by far

milk242

macrumors 6502a
Jun 28, 2007
OP, why don't you just switch carriers? I'm sure there is atleast one carrier that won't offer total crap service. And if there isn't then I guess go with the cheapest carrier.

DravenGSX

macrumors 6502a
Aug 20, 2008
I wonder if your attitude isn't the cause for your poor support from AT&T. I have had nothing but wonderful experiences from AT&T Premier Support. They have always resolved my issue on the first call and most often within the first 5 minutes of the first call.

Remember, you catch more flies with honey.

Rodimus Prime

macrumors G4
Oct 9, 2006
It seems like yet another person failed to follow the basic rules of choosing a cell phone.

Step 1.

Choose the network that works best for you.
Step 2.
Read Step 1 again and follow it.

Step 3.
Choose the phone that works best for you on your chosen network.

skipping step 1 and going straight to 3 means you looses all right to complain about the network.

I am on AT&T because guess what it is the network that works best for me. I do not own an iPhone nor do I want one. I like my blackberry. But I choose the network first. Phone 2nd. If I had my choose I would of had a Droid but not on AT&T and Verizon does not work for me.

WilliamG

macrumors G3
Original poster
Mar 29, 2008
Seattle
Sell your iphone and stop bitching?

Useful comments abound, here.

The fact remains that no network is perfect, sure. However, if I dumped things because they're not working "perfectly," I'd never own anything... truly.

bobr1952

macrumors 68020
Jan 21, 2008
Melbourne, FL
I just did a survey of ATT and gave them 8 out of 10. I really have no problems at all with them and would have rated them a 10 except for some services costing too much--but as far as reliability and speed is concerned, I have never had any problems with them.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.