Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

How many Apple Watch bands do you own? OEM only.

• One band only.

Votes: 421 16.8%
  • 2/4

Votes: 904 36.1%
  • 5/8

Votes: 505 20.2%
  • 9/12

Votes: 170 6.8%
  • 12/15

Votes: 98 3.9%
  • 16/20

Votes: 71 2.8%
  • more than 20

Votes: 209 8.3%
  • more than 50

Votes: 61 2.4%
  • more than 100

Votes: 29 1.2%
  • more than 200

Votes: 25 1.0%
  • more than 250

Votes: 4 0.2%
  • more than 300

Votes: 3 0.1%
  • more than 400

Votes: 1 0.0%
  • more than 500

Votes: 2 0.1%
  • more than 600

Votes: 3 0.1%

• Total voters

Marcel55

macrumors 6502
Sep 28, 2018
Could it be Royal Blue, when the quer Band is Denim Blue?

Attachments

• AE0AE5F1-BBE7-40D9-A4BB-38DCECD92968.jpeg
    AE0AE5F1-BBE7-40D9-A4BB-38DCECD92968.jpeg
    86.9 KB · Views: 134

Pitch

macrumors 6502
Jan 9, 2011
The watch arrived today. The seller forgot to turn off activation lock and it took about 2 hours of back and forth to get it activated. Sheesh...

I'm trying to check the warranty status and the Serial Number checks out here: https://checkcoverage.apple.com but it's asking me to update the purchase date and isn't accepting any of the dates I type in. Any suggestions aside from calling Apple? I'm presuming this would still be covered by the original 2 year warranty, but since I bought it refurbished from a third party on eBay, who knows...

View attachment 929889
Assuming you were able to add it to your account, go to the Support app on iOS, under the list of products, click on the device (it should say Paired Apple Watch), then it should show you your coverage details.
F0999CA4-DD63-4B78-8C25-B0CF8F0E7BA9.jpeg

AndreaV91

macrumors member
Apr 3, 2019
Italy
  • Wow
Reactions: twanj

mikedop

macrumors 603
Dec 30, 2019
Oklahoma
I know a lot of people are after Lilac so I thought I’d share this eBay listing:

Appreciate the link but that’s a bit steep... also don’t think they ship to the US.

AndreaV91

macrumors member
Apr 3, 2019
Italy
Yeah, it certainly isn’t cheap but it is one of the most rare sport band colors so it may be worth it for completionists!

ivantheipodder

macrumors regular
Nov 10, 2018
Australia

MostlyARMless

macrumors 6502
Jun 24, 2020
Bristol, UK
These are today’s arrivals - probably nothing too exciting for you old-hands...

Peach, Beryl, Hibiscus, Khaki and 1st Gen Red.
CEC5931E-108C-41A4-B532-FC594817D859.jpeg

Pleased to get a sealed Beryl for a third off retail, as its technically a current band. Khaki was from Amazon Warehouse and I was pretty surprised that the Red was unworn, given what I paid for it (is it weird to unbox but leave the plastic on until you wear it?)

I think my wife might fancy a Hibiscus too...

With these, I tip over the 100 mark. I implore any other newbies not to follow me down this dangerous path...

jwlbel

macrumors 6502a
Oct 29, 2012

View attachment 929996
Pleased to get a sealed Beryl for a third off retail, as its technically a current band. Khaki was from Amazon Warehouse and I was pretty surprised that the Red was unworn, given what I paid for it (is it weird to unbox but leave the plastic on until you wear it?)

With these, I tip over the 100 mark. I implore any other newbies not to follow me down this dangerous path...
Where did you get a sealed Beryl for a third off retail?

PurBle

macrumors 6502
Apr 30, 2020

View attachment 929996

Those bands look very beautiful all lined up like that. Khaki is one of my favorites and hibiscus looks very nice also!

athousandbands

macrumors G3
Jun 5, 2019
Discord

View attachment 929996

Peach and hibiscus are worth sharing (rare and purdy) and soon enough khaki will be like bigfoot. Also some of us around here—not naming names—really go for intact end flaps over the big hole.

MostlyARMless

macrumors 6502
Jun 24, 2020
Bristol, UK
Those look really nice!

You should have warned me about a month ago...
It's too late for me... save yourself...
[automerge]1593715550[/automerge]
How much would you guys shell out for UV, or how much did you pay?
Not this much...

[automerge]1593715773[/automerge]
Peach and hibiscus are worth sharing (rare and purdy) and soon enough khaki will be like bigfoot. Also some of us around here—not naming names—really go for intact end flaps over the big hole.
I hadn't seen a peach anywhere until this one had come up on eBay. I made an offer, the guy was quick to accept - I don't think he knew what he had...

kryptticAZ

macrumors 6502a
Feb 26, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Assuming you were able to add it to your account, go to the Support app on iOS, under the list of products, click on the device (it should say Paired Apple Watch), then it should show you your coverage details.
View attachment 929928
Mine says the warranty has expired--but that doesn't make sense because these come with 2 year warranties and this model was released less than a year ago. I think it's because I haven't submitted a purchase date on that web page.

Reactions: CodeRaven

MostlyARMless

macrumors 6502
Jun 24, 2020
Bristol, UK
I know a lot of people are after Lilac so I thought I’d share this eBay listing:

...and it's gone - that didn't hang around for long. I didn't even get enough time to mull it over...?

toxtrepla

macrumors 6502
Apr 12, 2020
UPDATE for everyone. The Group Buy blew up over the last day on Reddit, and it appears it has been shared on a large Facebook group. Awesome!

At only a few days in, I am feeling confident enough in our ability to hit the excess quantities we are still missing (only a handful for each besides the sold out Canary Loops 44mm). As such, I will be reaching out to everyone over the day today and tomorrow to request payments and confirm final orders.

If you have not placed you order yet, please do so today or tomorrow at the latest! My goal is to pickup everything this week, then start shipping after the holiday weekend and mostly early next week.

Thanks again for all the support from the communities! I don’t want to clog up the thread here, so please see the Group Buy thread for details and discussion:

athousandbands

macrumors G3
Jun 5, 2019
Discord
It's too late for me... save yourself...
[automerge]1593715550[/automerge]

Not this much...

[automerge]1593715773[/automerge]

I hadn't seen a peach anywhere until this one had come up on eBay. I made an offer, the guy was quick to accept - I don't think he knew what he had...
Yeah one similarly came across my transom on Mercari for 30 new open box, I think he took my offer for 25, he was surprised to find out he had a rare piece (which I waited until the charge cleared to tell him).

Fhotofaerie

macrumors 6502a
Apr 4, 2020
Ca
UPDATE for everyone. The Group Buy blew up over the last day on Reddit, and it appears it has been shared on a large Facebook group. Awesome!

At only a few days in, I am feeling confident enough in our ability to hit the excess quantities we are still missing (only a handful for each besides the sold out Canary Loops 44mm). As such, I will be reaching out to everyone over the day today and tomorrow to request payments and confirm final orders.

If you have not placed you order yet, please do so today or tomorrow at the latest! My goal is to pickup everything this week, then start shipping after the holiday weekend and mostly early next week.

Thanks again for all the support from the communities! I don’t want to clog up the thread here, so please see the Group Buy thread for details and discussion:

Yes and if anyone wants to sell me a canary loop - later on out of pity, I’m here ? Didn’t have the ready funds to participate this go around.

• Sad
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.