Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

OkButCreepy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 14, 2020
Okay so like maybe 5-6 years ago I had an iPod Touch (it was a newer model back then, blue, 5th Gen I think) and I had an app on there that I loved but I can’t remember the name of It, and I don’t own the iPod anymore either (wasn’t under my own account, I shared an account with someone I’m no longer friends with)

From what I remember it was basically an app where you watch episodes, like a tv show almost. The synopsis of the story was that the main character girl went missing and the videos are the episodes and show you what happened before hand. It had paranormal stuff in it, her mother had a lot of crosses in her house in one episode, the app even had a sequal. Now maybe it got deleted from the App Store or never updated enough for newer phones to use, but I really miss it. Anyone remember this?

7thson

macrumors 65816
May 13, 2012
Six Rivers, CA
Sarah Is Missing?

OkButCreepy

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Aug 14, 2020
It’s not that unfortunately. The app I’m talking about wasn’t interactive like Sara is Missing. From what I remember you literally just watched the videos to figure out how the main character girl went missing.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.