Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zoran

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
Ive got a cheap tempered glass, looks ok, it just leave a bubble bevel around the glass because it will not get in exact contact with the iPhone's glass. No bubbles in the middle part of the glass though, only around! Does your glass do this, is it normal?

zoran

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
Thanx willmtaylor, but thats a lot of thread to read at, any chance for a summary of what the best tempered glass might be to fil exactly the iPhone6S+ curved sreen? I did read about Daswise, but might there be any other brands that will also fit/match the iPhone6S+ perfectly? ;-)

Reactions: danny8200

violetjune

macrumors regular
Apr 28, 2014
Sacramento, CA
e17ae740d159f343da90bce756dc6276.jpg

These are awesome

zoran

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
I don't see any videos featuring the actual product, nor any closeup photos showing the crucial details. As far as im concerned this could be a hoax! :cool:

M_W

macrumors newbie
Jul 18, 2016
USA
I bought an iPhone with a glass protector already installed. Could hardly tell it was there, looked and felt great. I would get one with good reviews on Amazon, some canned air, and screen cleaning wipes.

Installing it in a dust-free location such as a bathroom after running the shower to steam up the room definitely helps.

Reactions: zoran

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
I don't see any videos featuring the actual product, nor any closeup photos showing the crucial details. As far as im concerned this could be a hoax! :cool:
It would help if you would reply to messages so we know who you're responding to and which product you're talking about.

Last edited:

zoran

macrumors 601
Original poster
Jun 30, 2005
It would help if you would reply to messages so we know who you're responding to and which product you're talking about.
Im referring to Tech Armor, i thought it was obvious since i replied after the post!

Mlrollin91

macrumors G5
Nov 20, 2008
I absolutely love the Anker 6s screen protector. Extremely thin and no halo effect. Its also slightly coated to prevent fingerprint smudges. Not expensive either, only $6.99 on Amazon. Their warranty is fantastic as well. If it chips, just shoot them an email and they will replace it.

kingston73

macrumors 65816
Dec 23, 2015
Thanx willmtaylor, but thats a lot of thread to read at, any chance for a summary of what the best tempered glass might be to fil exactly the iPhone6S+ curved sreen? I did read about Daswise, but might there be any other brands that will also fit/match the iPhone6S+ perfectly? ;-)

You're basically saying you want other people to do he research for you and that you're too lazy to read. Sorry but that's the truth and fact of the matter.

Reactions: Minarets

miragebg

macrumors 6502a
Mar 23, 2009
Godosmith are fantastic. Just reapplied mine on my 6S replacement , just removed the dust from the sticky side with sticky tape and now it looks like brand new! Besides of this I have reapplied it on my old 6S more than 30 times , just to adjust it properly.

7dmd7

macrumors newbie
Jan 8, 2017
First and last apple purchase. 6s sob whatever piece of junk. I've had 5 Androids and never a scratch. Let T-Mobile jerk talk me into this turd. Never been dropped at all ever. Keep in a separate pocket. Never with keys or anything hard. They put some "super indestructible" glass on it and a nice fitting right rubber cover.
Less than a month old it cracks at the lower corner, both the support glass and the apple trash. Hell a apple peel would stand up better. Yesterday at about 5 months the whole right side crumbled while laying flat as I watched it. Cheap ass Chinese junk. I'm trashing it ASAP and will talk badly about this vastly overrated pile of ****. Never again. People are stupid a as hell to like apple. They can stick it. Already have their sorry asses in court
[doublepost=1483935425][/doublepost]Junk

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.