happy with your tempered glass?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by zoran, Aug 13, 2016.

1. zoran macrumors 68030

Ive got a cheap tempered glass, looks ok, it just leave a bubble bevel around the glass because it will not get in exact contact with the iPhone's glass. No bubbles in the middle part of the glass though, only around! Does your glass do this, is it normal?

2. zoran thread starter macrumors 68030

Thanx willmtaylor, but thats a lot of thread to read at, any chance for a summary of what the best tempered glass might be to fil exactly the iPhone6S+ curved sreen? I did read about Daswise, but might there be any other brands that will also fit/match the iPhone6S+ perfectly? ;-)

3. miragebg macrumors 6502a

4. zoran thread starter macrumors 68030

?

5. willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

Ice Max, not Imax

6. violetjune macrumors regular

violetjune

7. zoran thread starter macrumors 68030

I don't see any videos featuring the actual product, nor any closeup photos showing the crucial details. As far as im concerned this could be a hoax! :cool:

8. M_W macrumors newbie

M_W

I bought an iPhone with a glass protector already installed. Could hardly tell it was there, looked and felt great. I would get one with good reviews on Amazon, some canned air, and screen cleaning wipes.

Installing it in a dust-free location such as a bathroom after running the shower to steam up the room definitely helps.

9. willmtaylor, Aug 16, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2016

willmtaylor macrumors G3

willmtaylor

It would help if you would reply to messages so we know who you're responding to and which product you're talking about.

10. zoran thread starter macrumors 68030

Im referring to Tech Armor, i thought it was obvious since i replied after the post!

11. violetjune macrumors regular

violetjune

12. Mlrollin91 macrumors G5

Mlrollin91

I absolutely love the Anker 6s screen protector. Extremely thin and no halo effect. Its also slightly coated to prevent fingerprint smudges. Not expensive either, only $6.99 on Amazon. Their warranty is fantastic as well. If it chips, just shoot them an email and they will replace it.

13. krazirob macrumors regular

krazirob

Zagg. I constantly get new ones from warranty when any one of the 6 phones protectors crack

14. kingston73 macrumors 6502a

kingston73

You're basically saying you want other people to do he research for you and that you're too lazy to read. Sorry but that's the truth and fact of the matter.

15. Minarets macrumors 6502a

16. AE14 macrumors 68000

AE14

I have the Belkin one that apple installed. Very nice and thin and does it's job

17. miragebg macrumors 6502a

Godosmith are fantastic. Just reapplied mine on my 6S replacement , just removed the dust from the sticky side with sticky tape and now it looks like brand new! Besides of this I have reapplied it on my old 6S more than 30 times , just to adjust it properly.

18. 7dmd7 macrumors newbie

First and last apple purchase. 6s sob whatever piece of junk. I've had 5 Androids and never a scratch. Let T-Mobile jerk talk me into this turd. Never been dropped at all ever. Keep in a separate pocket. Never with keys or anything hard. They put some "super indestructible" glass on it and a nice fitting right rubber cover.
    Less than a month old it cracks at the lower corner, both the support glass and the apple trash. Hell a apple peel would stand up better. Yesterday at about 5 months the whole right side crumbled while laying flat as I watched it. Cheap ass Chinese junk. I'm trashing it ASAP and will talk badly about this vastly overrated pile of ****. Never again. People are stupid a as hell to like apple. They can stick it. Already have their sorry asses in court
    --- Post Merged, Jan 8, 2017 ---
    Junk