iPhone XR How is the call quality earpiece and speakerphone on X and XR (Verizon)?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MikeS.7456, Apr 7, 2019.

1. MikeS.7456 macrumors newbie

Can anyone please elaborate on their experience with the iPhone X vs the XR and the call quality on Verizon.

Does the iPhone X have a loud speakerphone.

Does anyone know how to make the speakerphone volume go higher aside from volume rocker

Thank you for your time and help.

2. rugmankc Contributor

rugmankc

Call quality on my Verizon X is excellent. No issues.

I sit several feet away and watch movies on the X. Very loud on highest volume.

Not sure why you would want it any higher.

3. MikeS.7456 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you. If you don't mind me asking how is the speakerphone call quality?

Also, have you ever had an instance when the top earpiece speaker would not work and you had to do a restart?

Thanks in advance for your time and help.

4. I7guy macrumors Core

I7guy

Call quality in xr for us is excellent in general. Of course YMMV depending on signal quality. I remember there was one issue with the speaker or mic where I had to do a force restart. The issue hasn’t reoccurred.

5. Macman845 macrumors newbie

The call quality on the iPhone X and iPhone XR is just amazing. You will face no problems while talking to someone on call through these smartphones. It does have a loud speaker and you can also increase the volume with the help of assistive touch.

6. MikeS.7456 thread starter macrumors newbie