I feel like quiting MacRumors

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Brandonsc, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Brandonsc macrumors member

I'm almost tempted to cancel my account because I'm sick of reading about all these complaints. If you don't like your phone then take it back. I've been using Apple products for many years, and I am fully confident Apple will make this right one way or another. Just have to give it a little time. The phone only came out six days ago! I'm certain Apple has every available engineer working on a solution. Lets just have a little patience please. I'm not even going to enter the forums for a while until all this non-sense blows over. See y'all in a couple weeks.

Brandon

2. Benji222 macrumors 65816

Benji222

I feel the same, but nonetheless am still searching for a homebrew sol'n.
    Have a nice few weeks off :p

3. Kenal0 macrumors regular

Does get kind of tiresome. They actually should add another forum for this issue.

Kenal0

4. bumzo1 macrumors 6502a

psh what else are you going to do? Have a life? those are sooo 2006 :p

5. VTAb182 macrumors regular

I'm so sorry someone is forcing you to read every thread that is posted, especially the ones that are just complaining.

...come on. Just don't open the threads if they sound like complaining/whining!

6. snook911 macrumors 6502a

While I agree with what you are saying if its true that apple has every available engineer working on the problem they should come out and say so. This "issue" is only getting larger with each passing day because we hear nothing from Apple about a fix. All Apple has to do is announce a fix is in the works and it will settle down the feisty Apple villagers.

7. Trakis macrumors member

I feel like people who seriously get upset with what they read on a message board need lives

8. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

Best advice is don't read the iPhone forums. Sure it would be great is everyone in them could be banned but that ain't happening.

9. Kenal0 macrumors regular

That is most of them.

Kenal0

10. JediZenMaster macrumors 68000

JediZenMaster

Just ignore the haters whiners on the board. Don't let them ruin your experience with apple. Because in the end what they think doesn't matter and shouldn't force you to leave.

11. Claude626 macrumors 6502

I'm fairly new here to MacRumors and the forum and I'm surprised at the average level of maturity(or lack there-of) in the massive volume of posts.

I had thought Apple users are of higher class than the average population out there. Guess I was sorely wrong... and it seems I wasn't alone on that opinion. :(

12. Steviejobz macrumors 68000

13. br0adband macrumors 6502a

br0adband

I'd tell you to call someone who cares, and actually mean it, but I'm afraid of the fact that you might own an iPhone 4 and, well, you'd really find yourself in a pickle...

14. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

Apple users yes, iPhone users no.

15. zizo79 macrumors 6502a

zizo79

People come here to share their issues and try to fix them as well...I do not see it as complaining but if something is wrong with your phone, you want to know if everybody has the same issue.
    It was nice meeting you (BTW, you are actually complaining about complainers, that makes you one lol..)

16. chembox macrumors 6502a

OP makes MacRumors sound like some sort of drug he wants to quit...

17. eawmp1 macrumors 601

eawmp1

As you've been here since November 2008, you've lived through 2009 MacPros, yellow-screened iMacs, iPhone 3GS, Snow Leopard, the iPad, no BluRay, etc. If you've not learned to tune out the noise yet you should leave.

There are so many new people who, thanks to the iPhone, have been introduced to Apple products. The background noise is now deafening.

18. me2000 macrumors 6502

I too am sick of the antenna crap showing up in EVERY single thread. It gets annoying.

19. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

I'd quit too but the positives far outweight the negatives on this site. I've visited the droid forums. They're even worse.

20. shadrap macrumors 6502

I am guessing that most of these trolls, punks, and smart asses were the kids that we use to beat up in school. This is their only means for revenge, to sit behind a computer and make smart ass comments.

21. Lifesuxsbad macrumors regular

Lifesuxsbad

Lol

Joking right? lol

22. -aggie- macrumors P6

-aggie-

When the iPad forums got crazy after the iPad came out, I took them off my Forum Spy. Why not just do that for the iPhone forums, OP? Stating the obvious, but MacRumors is more than the iPhone.

23. MacNut macrumors Core

MacNut

Is it really that obvious? To me it seems like the iPhone is MacRumors.

24. br0adband macrumors 6502a

br0adband

Whatever happens to the "hot product" by Apple at any given time is what MacRumors tends to align itself with overall.

Right now, that happens to be the iPhone 4.

Don't like it, find another forum... there's nothing unusual going on here, every new product release of any kind gets a week or two of rampant "everything" across this website.

Move along...