I regret getting the Gold iPhone 7, what should I do?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Docle888, May 2, 2017.

1. Aditya_S macrumors 6502a

You should just get a skin from dbrand if you also want the front to be black also. If you haven't heard of them, they are very reputable and make good quality skins. You can just order a matte black skin for the front and if you want also the back if you aren't getting a case.

2. AppleFanatic10 macrumors 68030

AppleFanatic10

That's one if the main reasons why I didn't get any color besides black. Me and white bezels don't get along too well.

3. Bako-MacAddict macrumors 68000

Bako-MacAddict

Just a heads up , asking questions like these in any forum you are going to get some rude and nice answers. I mean it is a silly question.Don't take it personally, here in macrumors we are nice, just saying.

Just put a slim case on the back. Totallee it's a nice case from amazon that's its very slim and look good. Give it a try.

4. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

Is the gold back or the white front what bothers you? You can get glass screen protectors that have black shaded areas that cover the white portion of the face and a back case covers that gold color.

5. Docle888 thread starter macrumors member

Thanks
    --- Post Merged, May 4, 2017 ---
    I just don't how everybody seems to hate the gold color...

6. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

My phone is gold, I'm good with it.

7. Docle888 thread starter macrumors member

What do you have?

8. AppleFanatic10 macrumors 68030

AppleFanatic10

Or you could put a black skin from like slickwraps or another brand if you like and one of those dark screen protectors, it would be like you have a brand new phone without breaking the bank!

9. ibookg409 Suspended

ibookg409

iPhone 6 Gold 64GB. I have a MAGPUL Field case with a glass screen protector that covers the white face with black glass.

10. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

Is it the color or the size? Maybe, you're using the gold color as an excuse to size up and change the color.

11. Docle888 thread starter macrumors member

I do want the Plus.

12. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

Can you wait for the 8? It's only 5 months away, otherwise get the 7 Plus and sell for the 8.

13. Docle888 thread starter macrumors member

Yeah, I'm just gonna wait for the 8.

14. bopajuice Suspended

bopajuice

I bought an Apple iPhone and want a Galaxy. What should I do?

15. Docle888 thread starter macrumors member

I want one too, but I know after a few weeks I'll hate it.

16. Relentless Power macrumors Penryn

Relentless Power

At least you realize you wouldn't like the purchase of a Galaxy Phone over an iPhone color. I think that would be the bigger mistake of purchasing the wrong phone over a color That you couldn't return.

17. ET iPhone Home macrumors 68040

ET iPhone Home

Me too. This will be the first time I'm jumping into the pre-order bandwagon. I usually will wait Dec. or Jan., but I can't wait to get rid of my 5S. I hope Project Red is available on launch.

18. chilman macrumors regular

chilman

I bought the black matte but I don't dislike the gold. The white frint face is nice, it blends well when the phone is in use with the led light. While the black looks great when its not being used, no bezel visible when its not in use. The 8 will hv almost no bezel. So it is going to hv just 1 front face without colors.

19. Reno Raines macrumors 65816

I have a gold iPhone 7 and like it.

20. nburwell macrumors 601

nburwell

I originally purchased the gold 7. Over the months I disliked the color more and more so I eventually sold it after moving from AT&T to T-Mobile. I have the matte black 7 now which I like a whole lot more.

I have found for phones I like the black front, but iPad I like the white front. Go figure.

21. 2015Girl Suspended

2015Girl

22. OneMike macrumors 603

OneMike

maybe get a slickwraps skin or similar. do you hate the gold or the white front as well?

23. uwdude macrumors 6502a

Well if you think you'll be eligible to get the 8 in like 4 months when it comes out, then I would just wait. If you really can't stand to look at it then get a case in the meantime.

24. ColdShadow macrumors 65816

ColdShadow

its too late now, at this point just want until iPhone 8,I have the Matt Black iPhone 7,but I find it very boring specially since I had the Space Grey 6s before..so I crave something radical now..the Product Red specially..maybe even Rose Gold :cool: but I never liked that pale champagne type of gold Apple uses.

25. Ffosse macrumors 68000

I got the matte black as it looked the most attractive, I thought. My Sony is mist-blue, I love it and I wish Apple would experiment with some more colours like blue or green. Imagine a racing car green iPhone, I'd be interested in that.