In-Store Pickup Orders

applewatch

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2014
NorCal
Yes, go about 7am and I’m sure no more than 50 will be in line and you will get one. But that is past. It could blow up all of a sudden we just never know..
Hey, was your credit card charge processed? Cuz mine is still pending.
[doublepost=1509549606][/doublepost]
his is my first in store pick up and my CC got charged on Sunday
I was also charged on Sunday, but the charge is still pending. Is yours still pending or did it finish processing?

Andrewperdomo123

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2016
Hey, was your credit card charge processed? Cuz mine is still pending.
[doublepost=1509549606][/doublepost]

I was also charged on Sunday, but the charge is still pending. Is yours still pending or did it finish processing?
Mine still pending as welL

applesith

macrumors 68030
Jun 11, 2007
Manhattan
I hope the pickup doesn't have a long wait. I'm stepping out from work and have a meeting shortly after my pickup time I need to get back for. I'll be bringing my MacBook to the office so I can run the iTunes restore while I work.

applewatch

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2014
NorCal
Mine still pending as welL
I'm with Chase. I called them on Saturday letting them know that there's going to be a big purchase on my card and they put in a note to make sure it goes through.

Hoping it won't get cancelled.
[doublepost=1509550805][/doublepost]
Why would they charge you if you can't make it to the store.. they charge the full amount once you've picked it up I think.
Oh really?

This is my first iPhone Pre-Order, so I wouldn't know.

I can barely recall the times I've done in-store pick up for other items though.

MuGeN PoWeR

macrumors 68030
Jun 29, 2011
I hope the pickup doesn't have a long wait. I'm stepping out from work and have a meeting shortly after my pickup time I need to get back for. I'll be bringing my MacBook to the office so I can run the iTunes restore while I work.
lol good luck with that.

anticipate

macrumors 6502
Dec 22, 2013
It was a purchase that you go pick up not a reservation to hold the phone.
Which they won't charge you for until the day of (though there is a pending authorization I see now for the full amount). Very confusing. It's technically a pick up of an order for a reserved time slot. I did the same thing for the 8 Plus. Confusing, as in the past it was just a reservation but the net result of the visit was the same.

MuGeN PoWeR

macrumors 68030
Jun 29, 2011
Which they won't charge you for until the day of (though there is a pending authorization I see now for the full amount). Very confusing. It's technically a pick up of an order for a reserved time slot. I did the same thing for the 8 Plus. Confusing, as in the past it was just a reservation but the net result of the visit was the same.
edit deleted!

applewatch

macrumors 6502
Sep 10, 2014
NorCal
Oh so the pending charge gets fully charged on the day of pickup?