Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nutmac

macrumors 603
Mar 30, 2004
wait what really? I'd do that. I have Tmobile but I always buy my phones out of pocket from apple. how does this promo work ?
This promo was a product launch promo that lasted only few first months. What I vaguely remember is that in addition to Apple's limited time trade in credit, T-Mobile offered additional $500 via 30-month statement credit, bringing the iPhone 13 Pro 128GB price from $999 + tax to about $80 + tax. If you have Magenta Max plan, T-Mobile will offer up to $800 credit for trading in iPhones toward the new one every 24 months.

GuruZac

macrumors 68040
Sep 9, 2015
⛰️🏕️🏔️
Agree with you or Apple should just leave it like this. No need to separate it. Keep it simple and aesthetic.

Apple-iPhone-14-Pill-Shaped-Cutout.jpeg
I love that design! I'd be totally fine if Apple went with that for a few years and added USB-C. Instant upgrade from me. I'll upgrade either way next year to the 15 Pro Max 😎

Saturn1217

macrumors 65816
Apr 28, 2008
I will be very interested to see if Apple adjusts their image processing for this new sensor. Hopefully they do better this time. With the iPhone 13 Pro Max it is like they assume the user wants MOAR LIGHT at all times leading to some pics being completely blown out.

I’m having a great deal of fun being able to actually participate in the iPhone frenzy at this time of year. I’ll probably hold onto my 13PM for one more year at least (this is my first iPhone!) but i must say overall, I’m happy I made the switch (although still a bit sad that Android never resolved the issues that made me leave).

Reactions: Sharkoneau

MacsRgr8

macrumors G3
Sep 8, 2002
The Netherlands
Pill and hole-punch is stupid. Keep the Notch (as bad as it is), until you are able to put all of that behind the screen.
<snip>
If indeed it will be a hole-punch, it shows how Apple also are not happy with the notch. On the MacBook Pro I feel it's pretty embarrassing.
As there will be no 14 mini I'll get the 256 GB Pro. 256 GB of storage is perfect for me.

Hahahah! that's actually not a bad idea at all. Good job!

I wouldn't be surprised if the prices of the sharpie go up after Apple announces the iPhone 14. o_O

Reactions: svish

SSDGUY

macrumors 65816
Jul 27, 2009
I'm confused: The bullet list says the 13 Pro's Ultra Wide camera has 1.0µm pixels, and the 4 Pro has an Ultra Wide camera with larger 1.4µm pixels. But then the article states “… the ‌iPhone 14 Pro‌'s Wide camera pixels will be smaller, purportedly measuring at 1.22µm …”

What am I misreading or misunderstanding?

erikkfi

macrumors 65816
May 19, 2017
Maybe a nice case. And you might need more storage than you think, just keep that in mind. Better safe than sorry.

Gator5000e

macrumors 6502a
Jan 27, 2018
If the 14P continues with the Lightning port, I will definitely upgrade. it will probably be the last iPhone model with the lightning port. I personally have no need for USB-C (not dissing it, just personally have no need for it) as all my current accessories work with the lightning port.

jicon

macrumors 6502a
Nov 29, 2004
Toronto, ON
So... iPhone 14 - the alleged camera is the difference maker so far? If you're seriously using a 48 megapixel camera on a phone for majority of your photography or 8K video recording, and Apple's sticking with Lightning, you're doing it wrong. Go get a camera with a decent speed memory card.

I don't know of any iPhone apps out there that will push the hardware limits of the 13 pro, so.. what is the alleged iPhone 14 Pro improving? I suppose we'll know in a few weeks.

Vespi

macrumors regular
Sep 10, 2021
No, Im gonna stick with my ip 11 I bought at launch, just gonna replace battery, its still as good as it was back then, even on ios 15.6.1

ChrisMoBro

Suspended
Oct 31, 2016
I wonder how many people who praise Apple’s green credentials will pointlessly be upgrading from a 13/13 Pro just to have the latest model. There are few excuses for upgrading every year.

Neil Harrison

macrumors 6502
Oct 5, 2020
No Usb C so i am upgrading before apple changes it. Like my 13 pro but the graphite isn’t that great a colour. Think I might go silver…want the least popular

Reactions: Gator5000e
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.