LADIES! Which colour iPhone are you getting?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by meesh416, Sep 8, 2016.

?

Which colour iPhone are you Ladies getting?

1. rose gold

32.8%
  2. jet black

25.2%
  3. matte black

26.1%
  4. gold

7.6%
  5. silver

8.4%
  1. meesh416 macrumors newbie

I'm stuck between Jet Black, Matte Black and Rose Gold!
    Was just wondering what are you all getting because I keep thinking the black colour will not go well with girly cases, haha!

2. sawah macrumors 6502a

sawah

I'm stuck between matte black and rose gold :/

3. Sparkeze macrumors 6502a

Sparkeze

I think I've decided on rose gold...for the moment.

4. charlyee macrumors 6502

charlyee

I am thinking of Jet Black as my first choice and silver as my second.

Just a tad worried that seeing a black face 3 years in a row might get boring, specifically when the phone is the same size and shape.

5. Kristine macrumors 6502a

Had a Silver (then a Gold) 6 Plus, had a Rose Gold 6S Plus, going Matte Black for the 7 Plus - unless I switch to Silver at the last minute.

I've already ordered a clear SPIGEN case, but I will most-likely pick up an Apple case.

6. zea mays macrumors 6502

zea mays

jet black 128gb 1st choice
    rose gold 128gb 2nd choice

Sea Blue Apple Case with either choice

7. caligurl macrumors 68030

caligurl

pink! I didn't order last year because the color was so uncertain... it looked more peach in 95% of the online pictures.... of course, once I saw it in person I loved it but it was too late!

so this year... as much as I LOVED the idea of matte black... I stuck to my guns and ordered PINK! I'd been saying ALL YEAR that I was getting pink phone... and I'm sure, had I gotten black I would have regretted it.

now I just need to find a good quality clear skin to put on it! (I don't do cases... I much prefer a skin...)

8. LouiseG macrumors member

Matte black. Wish they still done space grey though as that's been my favourite colour!

9. jenjen80 macrumors member

Matte black - I ordered the rose gold but after a few hours I called to cancel, and then reordered getting black. I've had rose gold in the 6S and SE and haven't had black since the 5 so I was ready for a change. Probably back to rose gold for the 7S.

10. Blueline29 macrumors 68020

Blueline29

I went with rose gold again this time. I was seriously thinking of switching to silver just for variety's sake (everything else I have is rose gold--AWS, iPad Pro, and my 6s Plus), but after much deliberation and polling of friends and family who couldn't possibly have cared less, I went ahead and got RG again. Lol.

11. batristain macrumors 6502

batristain

I ordered Rose Gold. My 6+ was Gold and I had thought about keeping the gold because my work iPhone 6S+ is Rose Gold but I love the RG so I went ahead and ordered the 7+ in RG ....the jet black was beautiful but it wouldn't look as nice with the cases I like IMHO.

Cheers,
    B

12. Olivia23 macrumors 6502a

Olivia23

13. Shanghaichica macrumors 603

Shanghaichica

14. Rockbird86, Sep 9, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2016

Rockbird86 macrumors regular

Rockbird86

Rose Gold 128 plus for me again with a rose gold loopy case. The perfect combo. The blacks look smart but I know the novelty will wear off after about a week of looking at it.

15. ankhie macrumors member

ankhie

16. Shanghaichica macrumors 603

Shanghaichica

I'm the same. It didn't look nice in the pics last year and I was like I'll have any colour but Rose gold. This year I wanted rose gold and I got it.

17. LoveMyMacPro macrumors regular

LoveMyMacPro

18. Barrett85 macrumors member

Matte black! I had rose gold with the 6s, and although it's a beauty, I miss the black front. The white front shows dirt easily, and can be distracting when watching videos. It was a nice change! But going back with black this year

19. CanadaEh macrumors regular

20. mikeb13 macrumors member

21. iggypod macrumors 6502a

iggypod

7+ rose gold (128gb).

I've had black and all the other colors at this point and was ready for a switch up. Jet black was a close second though!

22. caligurl macrumors 68030

caligurl

I will admit, the white face does concern me a bit. I've always had black (well... this year I have black with white polka dots cuz that's what my skin it and the skin in on the black portion of the front, too.) I was able to play with my mom's rose gold phone a bit while they were visiting and it didn't seem to bother me... plus I rarely watch videos on my phone... tend you use the ipad for that (although I do want a matching pink ipad now!)

23. Kiimora macrumors 6502a

Kiimora

Leaning on the dark side on this occasion:D; 7+ 128GB matte black

24. mommybetts79 macrumors member

mommybetts79

Same here. I have had the gold in the 6 plus and now the rose gold in the 6s plus. I just ordered another rose gold in the 7 plus. My iPad Air is gold.

25. KisakiSama macrumors member

KisakiSama

I wanted the matte black but they were out by the time I got around to ordering, so I went rose gold. I think it's a pretty color, I just prefer the black front.