Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Which colour iPhone are you Ladies getting?

• Total voters

iHeartsteve

macrumors 68000
Feb 12, 2012
Rose Gold doesn't match my other devices that are all silver and gold so I'm not sure if I want that color. Jet Black or matte black is my choice for right now.

I still haven't decided on the 7 or the plus since I'm disappointed that there was not a model style update. Am I the only one that feels this way?

Reactions: Rina11

meagain

macrumors 68030
Nov 18, 2006
My Priority was a white face so I got Silver. I'm sorry, I want to like it but I really detest Rose Gold LOL Cannot wrap my head around it and I think it would get old quick on me.

AppleChic76

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2014
I'm stuck between Jet Black, Matte Black and Rose Gold!
Was just wondering what are you all getting because I keep thinking the black colour will not go well with girly cases, haha!

I got Jet Black--first black phone I've had since they came out with the white option. White is more feminine to be sure, but what I've noticed is that I've become more fond of the sleek look of alll black when the phone is sleeping. Also, since the Plus is so big I want a privacy screen and I really dislike the look of the privacy screen on the white face. So I'm gonna try this Jet Black.
[doublepost=1473518072][/doublepost]
7 Plus 128 gb jet black for me!
Me too!
[doublepost=1473518203][/doublepost]
Was in between rose Gold and gold but I went for rose gold again. Meh. I wish it was a white version of the jet black. I'd be all over that.
Me too! Maybe for iPhone 8. :)

Reactions: Rina11

Da1e85

macrumors member
Sep 30, 2014
Got the project red it's stunning when paired with the midnight blue official silicon case

democracyrules

Suspended
Nov 18, 2016
Got the project red it's stunning when paired with the midnight blue official silicon case
Product red color is absolutely the most stunning color above other iPhone colors. It is the sexiest, most attention getter and beautiful. However, covering the red color with midnight blue silicon case or other back covered case will cover the beauty of the red so the red is not shown off.
[doublepost=1497717896][/doublepost]
Jet Black. Love it.

Seriously, though whatever color floats your boat. Someone here joked about a Jade and Gold iPhone, I'd be all over that.

Product red iPhone is the most stunning color of all other iPhone colors as it is the most eye catching, attention getter and sexy and overshadowing jet black.

Owning a red iPhone is like wearing red dress, which is the sexiest, most attention getter and eye catching than wearing a black dress. That is why many ladies wear red color for beautiful and sexy look.

kazmac

macrumors G4
Mar 24, 2010
Any place but here or there....
Product red color is absolutely the most stunning color above other iPhone colors. It is the sexiest, most attention getter and beautiful. However, covering the red color with midnight blue silicon case or other back covered case will cover the beauty of the red so the red is not shown off.
[doublepost=1497717896][/doublepost]

Product red iPhone is the most stunning color of all other iPhone colors as it is the most eye catching, attention getter and sexy and overshadowing jet black.

Owning a red iPhone is like wearing red dress, which is the sexiest, most attention getter and eye catching than wearing a black dress. That is why many ladies wear red color for beautiful and sexy look.

To each their own. You love the Red, I just think Little Black Dress. Enjoy.

Reactions: lmg74

biracialfamily91

macrumors 6502
Aug 24, 2015
Queens, NY
I'm like an extreme girly girl so I try to get everything pink or close to pink. So my choice would be Rose Gold. But matte black is also very pretty, Since the phone is black you have a lot of choices for cases because the color is versatile.

MuGeN PoWeR

macrumors 68040
Jun 29, 2011
my wife got the Rose Gold 7 plus but with the iPhone 8 she wants to go for back color whatever will be available at the time of launch

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.