My life is ****

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by ouimetnick, Mar 24, 2010.

1. ouimetnick macrumors 68020

ouimetnick

It sounds weird, but understand this. Do not poke fun, or "joke" it won't help me out, and will make me feel worse.

So I have a crush on this girl. I've had a crush on her sense March 2009.:( She doesn't want to go out. But considers me a "friend" I doubt it. But the problem is I can't get over it. I think about her all the time. I don't have the courage to talk to her in school. Good thing she lives in my neighborhood, because i can talk to her there. But still I don't have the courage to do that much. I've talked to her numerous times before. I really like her. When I talk to her, she is understanding, nice, and beautiful. I've given up. I won't go out with her. If she asked me, I would say no. She could have said yes along time ago. Part of the problem, is when I want to talk to her, their dog isn't friendly. he barks at me, and he has a very loud bark. He even sticks his nose in my groin. Her birthday wasn't that long ago. So I gave her $11. i don't know what she would want, so I gave her money instead. She writes a letter, and gives the $$ back. She says "I'm sorry but I can't accept your generous offer of money, but it was a nice though". It wasn't an OFFER in was a GIFT. Perhaps her parents wouldn't allow it or something. I've been feeling down sense September, and Google says I have a Server Depression Disorder. Sometimes I want to die, other times, I'm sad, but not death sad. I really want to hug her, and cry. Maybe it will make me feel better. But I don't have the confidence to do it. We are both 14, but I've been in this **** for over a year now.

I know it makes me look pathetic, but its more anominus on the internet;)

Sorry for the long post.

-ouimetnick

2. RawBert macrumors 68000

RawBert

It's "since" BTW.

Kid (you're 14, right?), just forget it. If she already said "just friends" then move on. It's gonna hurt for a while, but if you don't move on immediately, you're gonna fall in love with just a friend. Not a good idea. There will be plenty more. Just be patient.

3. Techhie macrumors 65816

Techhie

You think your life is bad?

I'd suggest looking into the thread where a 17-year-old member got his friend pregnant. :rolleyes:

4. ethical macrumors 68000

I'm not gonna lie.... I read this, thought it was serious at first, then you said you gave her $11 and her dog has a loud bark, so I thought you were joking and mocking all the other relationship threads that pop up around here, then I got to the end and don't know what to think.

You like her, but don't want to go out with her, and her dog has a very loud bark. Wait it out and find a new obsession...without a dog.

It won't be easy at first, but that's life.

5. flopticalcube macrumors G4

flopticalcube

I still think about girls I had crushes on in high school about 30 years ago. You never forget them but you live a life full of experience nonetheless afterward. She will always be a part of your past but don't let her take over your future.

6. maril1111 macrumors 68000

maril1111

Hi, have you talked about it to a pyschologist because otherwise you cannot be sure the diagnose is right, also talking about it freely makes most ppl feel better. I hope I could help

7. ouimetnick thread starter macrumors 68020

ouimetnick

It is serious. Yes, I am reading the pregnant 17 year old thread. But my life has been the same since September 2009. How long will it take to "move on" There are other girls that are hot at my school, but none are the same as her.

8. ouimetnick thread starter macrumors 68020

ouimetnick

No. And I don't think getting help will help. My parents will over react, and make me see all these doctors and other crap.

9. maril1111 macrumors 68000

maril1111

Depends on the type of Person you are could be a few days,weeks,months even years

10. ravenvii macrumors 604

ravenvii

You're 14. None of this will matter in a few years. Forget it and enjoy your life.

11. iShater macrumors 604

iShater

If "hot" is the only thing that you are comparing her to other girls by, then OMG FYL IT IS OVER!!!!! :eek:

NOT! Sound like just a crush, you will eventually move on, get a hobby, a job, make new friends, go do something productive and feel good about it.

What's up with the community threads today? :confused:

12. fireshot91 macrumors 601

fireshot91

Wait, are you saying you have a crush on her just because she's hot? :rolleyes:

1) Why was stating how much money you gave her necessary? It was a gift...Say you gave her a gift, and she returned it saying "Sorry, I can't accept this offer of money" or whatever.
    2) Why is the dog even significant in this situation? Wow, she has a dog that doesn't quite seem to like you....
    3) I'm sorry about your situation, but try to move on, you're only 14. You'll find other people.

13. maril1111 macrumors 68000

maril1111

Your parents don't have to kno it and the pychiatrist can't tell them because of the secrecy confidency act

14. Compile 'em all macrumors 601

Compile 'em all

This had me laughing out loud. I couldn't help but remember that bit from Seinfeld..."you gave her CASH?".

This post can't be real.

15. heehee macrumors 68020

heehee

NEVER EVER google medical symptoms online. Google is not a doctor, if it was, doctors would be out of jobs.

Just remember your life doesn't evolve around her, find a hobby, whatever kids do now these days. Hope you feel better soon. :)

16. ethical macrumors 68000

he's a 14 year old kid with a crush! stop putting silly ideas in his head!

Haha, exactly the part that made me suspect its validity!

17. flopticalcube macrumors G4

flopticalcube

People do silly things when hormones take over.

18. maril1111 macrumors 68000

maril1111

lunkenn I am 14 as well and just giving him alternatives

19. Surely Guest

Surely

Giggity.

go play video games.

Agreed.

I think that there should be a pre-teen section in the Community Forums....

I also think that the OP needs to change the his thread title to: "My life is pretty decent, but I'm too scared to ask this girl out."

20. Dagless macrumors Core

Dagless

This.

The great thing, OP, is that in a few years time you'll have much more epic problems at hand. So big that you'll look back and think that all this "death" talk was utter nonsense and the problem non-existent.
    And don't give money. That's only something distant relatives do.

21. Peace macrumors Core

Peace

I was just thinking that while skimming through this.

There does need to be some sort of area for kids to play.

22. JNB macrumors 604

JNB

The only thing worse than a 14-year old seeking relationship/medical/psychiatric/legal advice on a forum is another 14-year old offering it.

Just sayin'.

23. ouimetnick thread starter macrumors 68020

ouimetnick

No. I'm saying the only things i like about the OTHER girls is that they are hot. I think she's more beautiful than hot. And this thing is REAL. I'm not trolling, or making stuff up.

24. ethical macrumors 68000

Are you the same guy that emailed steve jobs?

If he gets back to you with some signed stuff then you'll be able to change the title of this thread to "My life is awesome"!!!

Plus, you could use all the cool signed stickers to get the girl! Win win!
    The only problem with that is that 14 year olds will be the only ones dumb enough to enter it. So none of these very distraught individuals will ever get helped.

25. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

Going to google for medical advice is as intelligent as coming here and asking for love advice.