Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Trans4mation

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Apr 23, 2015
If this question has been asked already and I missed it, apologies. But does anybody have an idea of when Apple might release new colors for the iPad Pro silicone case and Smart Cover lineup? I love my white but a midnight blue or red would be really slick in my opinion. They have the color variety for the mini and regular, so why not pro? Maybe we'll see some in March?

batristain

macrumors 6502a
Sep 15, 2014
Richmond,VA
If this question has been asked already and I missed it, apologies. But does anybody have an idea of when Apple might release new colors for the iPad Pro silicone case and Smart Cover lineup? I love my white but a midnight blue or red would be really slick in my opinion. They have the color variety for the mini and regular, so why not pro? Maybe we'll see some in March?

Yes this is my question too - I just got my iPad Pro last week and I really want to get the smart keyboard and silicone case but I would hate to go out and get the keyboard and the white case to have Apple release more appealing colors in less than two weeks. I haven't been able to track down any rumors yet....

Cheers,
B

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.