Not Quite Sure What to Do

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by typegeek, Sep 23, 2016.

?

Should I pay:

  1. In Full

    5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Apple Upgrade Program

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. typegeek macrumors newbie

    typegeek

    Joined:
    Sep 23, 2016
    Location:
    Missouri, USA
    #1
    So I am with Tmobile as my carrier. I have an iPhone 5s that is holding on by its teeth (screen is separating so touch capabilities are spotty at best).

    At first I tried to preorder a Matte Black Tmobile 7+ 129gb on the 9th at 2:01am for the upgrade program, then found I could not and by the time I scrambled to find the reserve in store link it had been shut down due to traffic. So far since launch day I have been religiously using istocknow to find a phone in MO.

    Now here I am starting to question the upgrade program with its spotty hard credit pulls, and complete lack of phone availability for Tmobile in matte black in larger capacities and not to mention the headache people were having just trying to upgrade a device they already had with Apple.

    Kinda of running on borrowed time with my current phone but not sure if buying outright is better or waiting for the lucky chance at an IUP phone.

    Thoughts?
     
  2. AustinIllini macrumors demi-god

    AustinIllini

    Joined:
    Oct 20, 2011
    Location:
    Austin, TX
    #2
    If you can afford it and it's all the same, buying in full is far superior, IMHO
     

Share This Page