PixelSkin HD = Long Time

BABankert

macrumors newbie
Jul 11, 2010
I got the same date for mine. I'm disappointed, but not a whiner. I'm getting it for free, so I'll be patient.

Anybody else get a different date for the PixelSkin HD?

psychonaut

macrumors 6502a
Jul 24, 2008
WOW! I sure bet Speck is happy. Looks like they have a winner on their hands.

I wonder if the colored versions of this case will be offered as well. I have been tracking their website for the past few days in hopes orders would open as I would love to get my hands on the Purple or Blue.

Autopilot638

macrumors 6502
WOW! I sure bet Speck is happy. Looks like they have a winner on their hands.

I wonder if the colored versions of this case will be offered as well. I have been tracking their website for the past few days in hopes orders would open as I would love to get my hands on the Purple or Blue.
FWIW when I emailed customer service they said 2-3 weeks for the blue. (This was a few days ago.) I also hope the colours become available under the free case program.

screamace

macrumors member
Jun 25, 2010
I got mine off ebay for $27 free shipping. Even Speck website is sold out. Looks like I finally find a winner.

CJisohsocool

macrumors 6502
Oct 29, 2009
To everyone whose saying "Big deal it's free stop whining" Remember that it's free because the phone is defective and loses reception when you touch it, and instead of recalling it their giving away free cases, that takes a few months to ship.

UnseenLlama

macrumors 6502a
Jul 27, 2007
Indianapolis, IN
To everyone whose saying "Big deal it's free stop whining" Remember that it's free because the phone is defective and loses reception when you touch it, and instead of recalling it their giving away free cases, that takes a few months to ship.
Really? Defective? I have no issues with my phone with or without a case. And besides, it's not if you just touch the phone, you need to have your hand hold a specific spot on the phone.

...back to the thread. Ordered the PixelSkin HD and says it will ship on 9/3, delivery by 9/8.

maddux2005

macrumors 6502
Jun 7, 2010
Free Pixelskin HD case DELAYED

App now says 4-6 weeks on this specific case. It appears this is the one alot of people are ordering. I can't decide to get this, or wait and see if anything else comes along today

Razeus

macrumors 603
Jul 11, 2008
I just sold this case to a forum member, it's nice for a silicone case but just want to let people know that it is a dust collector and fits a little on the loose side. Also kind of bulky, but it certainly has a fan base.
I wonder if you let the seller know that.:rolleyes:

xtend

macrumors regular
Oct 14, 2009
App now says 4-6 weeks on this specific case. It appears this is the one alot of people are ordering. I can't decide to get this, or wait and see if anything else comes along today
lol.. theres the next reason to complain. Soon it'll be "ships late summer", "later this year"

Ferris23

macrumors 68020
Sep 24, 2007
I wonder if you let the seller know that.:rolleyes:
Huh?

The seller knew what she was buying, it's a silicone case. Got news for you, all silicone cases collect dust. I research things before I buy them, I expect people to do the same.

Not to mention she already gave me good feedback and loves the case. Different strokes for different folks, nice try at being keeper of morality.

lol

Bill Gates

macrumors 68030
Jun 21, 2006
I just sold this case to a forum member, it's nice for a silicone case but just want to let people know that it is a dust collector and fits a little on the loose side. Also kind of bulky, but it certainly has a fan base.
Are you sure you didn't have the regular PixelSkin? The PixelSkin HD is made of TPU, not silicone.

Ferris23

macrumors 68020
Sep 24, 2007