Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

gixxerredliner

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 8, 2008
Sir

OP sir, you are gracious (or respectlfully sarcastic), so all the best...

'Nuff Said!!

I wasn't being sarcastic when i said that, its actually a joking thing my T.I. used to say to us. I actually say it all the time to my friends and wife when i make them laugh. :)

Pak^Man

macrumors regular
Jul 28, 2008
Columbus, OH
Either way is fine...

I'm impressed by the good natured response... or by the sarcasm (the latter requires a lot of wit, and is seldom appreciated for it).

In any case... Good luck!

gixxerredliner

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 8, 2008
Sir!!!!

Either way is fine...

I'm impressed by the good natured response... or by the sarcasm (the latter requires a lot of wit, and is seldom appreciated for it).

In any case... Good luck!

Thanks, and I also appreciate your response and good luck with those test. I hear that Crysis gives the New MBP a run for the money ;)

The Samurai

macrumors 68020
Dec 29, 2007
Glasgow
I haven't read all three pages worth of the comments left on this thread, but I will make it short and simple.

Complete and utter nonsense.

I use a Macbook, and more or less live on YouTube (as seen from my sig). No problems whatsoever.

gixxerredliner

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 8, 2008
Sir!!!!!!!

I haven't read all three pages worth of the comments left on this thread, but I will make it short and simple.

Complete and utter nonsense.

I use a Macbook, and more or less live on YouTube (as seen from my sig). No problems whatsoever.

Well being a Samurai I wouldnt expect you to understand *bows* now draw your sword ;)

Kevlar

macrumors 6502
Apr 5, 2004
Great White North
What's with the Sir?

What's the problem with actually using some of the Power of the CPU you bought anyways. Have lots of power left to do other things, so I don't see the huge problem here.

Adobe should fix up it's Flash for mac code so that it is a bit more optimized, but really it runs fine on all mac's from the last few years.

HLdan

macrumors 603
Aug 22, 2007
So i come into the forum and state, "has apple released a update" didnt say anything negative towards macs, didnt compare them to PC's etc... and now im a troll? i believe you really need to stop being so defensive towards your mac, i am not bashing it i am asking have they released an update regarding the macs being able to handle flash.

P.S.
you spelled "realized" wrong.

No problem sir as my T.I. used to say "IM HERE FOR YOU" ;)

p.s. if i did buy a pc/laptop it wouldnt be a "DELL", HP is king espiecally with the future release of Windows 7. But thats another thread and topic that i wont dare cross.

Ha ha, you dared to correct someone else's spelling and you can't even spell yourself. :p

gixxerredliner

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 8, 2008
Sir

What's the problem with actually using some of the Power of the CPU you bought anyways. Have lots of power left to do other things, so I don't see the huge problem here.

Adobe should fix up it's Flash for mac code so that it is a bit more optimized, but really it runs fine on all mac's from the last few years.

Very true its just I didnt realize it to I actually used the mac. Its not enough to sway me from buying it just was curious about the update if any :)

Pak^Man

macrumors regular
Jul 28, 2008
Columbus, OH
I hear that Crysis gives the New MBP a run for the money ;)

Maybe... but I dont really give a hoot. I'm more than happy with CnC3, which is running fine on my 1st Gen MBP. So no worries here...

Next up Red Alert 3 and Starcraft 2.... and amybe I'll throw in some youtube action for good measure... all on my early 2006 MBP!! ;)

macrumorsMaster

macrumors 6502
May 20, 2008
So i come into the forum and state, "has apple released a update" didnt say anything negative towards macs, didnt compare them to PC's etc... and now im a troll? i believe you really need to stop being so defensive towards your mac, i am not bashing it i am asking have they released an update regarding the macs being able to handle flash.

P.S.
you spelled "realized" wrong.

P.S. You didn't capitalize I in any of your sentences and you have horrendous grammar, yet you chastise someone for one spelling mistake? :rolleyes:
Who's defensive now? :eek:

Mikey B

macrumors 65816
Jan 4, 2008
the island
Well, I have Safari open running a Youtube vid, Entourage, Twhirl, iTunes, and Address Book open and my system is 75% idle. I would hardly consider that taxing on my system.

my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Xfujinon

macrumors 6502
Jul 27, 2007
Iowa City, Iowa
Sir!!!!!!!!!!

Sir? Do you realize sir that the Macbook, sir, running YouTube, sir, will of course, sir, be only according to the CPU allocated, sir, to the task at hand, sir, as it is the case with all flash, sir, programming, sir, as Flash, sir, is very resource (sir) intensive. Sir.

I love this. Keep it coming. It brightened my whole day.

Sir.

gixxerredliner

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 8, 2008
Sir

Sir? Do you realize sir that the Macbook, sir, running YouTube, sir, will of course, sir, be only according to the CPU allocated, sir, to the task at hand, sir, as it is the case with all flash, sir, programming, sir, as Flash, sir, is very resource (sir) intensive. Sir.

I love this. Keep it coming. It brightened my whole day.

Sir.

Once again, I'm here for you ;)

Primejimbo

macrumors 68040
Aug 10, 2008
Around
I can't understand this at all. My macbook plays Youtube w/o a problem. When I am watching a video, what else is is there to do? To go on and just complain about the fan going on is beyond me. It's plays videos, what else do you want it to do?

gixxerredliner

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 8, 2008
Sir

I can't understand this at all. My macbook plays Youtube w/o a problem. When I am watching a video, what else is is there to do? To go on and just complain about the fan going on is beyond me. It's plays videos, what else do you want it to do?

There are tons of things you can do with a macbook, its not just limited to youtube. But if you dont know of the vast options than you arent using your macbook to its full potential. That machine is a beautiful piece of hardware designed by the best to be the best you have to tap into its enter sactum :)

Primejimbo

macrumors 68040
Aug 10, 2008
Around
There are tons of things you can do with a macbook, its not just limited to youtube. But if you dont know of the vast options than you arent using your macbook to its full potential. That machine is a beautiful piece of hardware designed by the best to be the best you have to tap into its enter sactum :)

I know there are some things I can't do, but youtube ISN'T one of them. I'm playing a video right now and as I am typing this. So yup, it works, no problem.

gixxerredliner

macrumors regular
Original poster
Dec 8, 2008
Sir

I know there are some things I can't do, but youtube ISN'T one of them. I'm playing a video right now and as I am typing this. So yup, it works, no problem.

What is a interesting thing you have learned about your macbook while owning your macbook?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.