Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

The Clark

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 11, 2013
Canada
Screen Shot 2020-05-02 at 8.42.41 PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: JanErik75

allan.nyholm

macrumors 68020
Nov 22, 2007
Aalborg, Denmark
@bhtwo that's funky! Since I've never liked Star Wars in any capacity I don't understand the appeal, but seeing a screenshot that is so personal is awesome. You take care also :)
[automerge]1588590527[/automerge]
@JanErik75
I'm in(was) a 500 step program to rid myself of peach addiction, but this screenshot brought me right back to step 0 - meaning I'm cancelling the program. I was more a fan of the screenshot last month with that peach she had.. That's what led me to begin the program to rid myself of the addiction to peaches.. I guess I want to say: Thank you! ;)

The Clark

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 11, 2013
Canada
Also a general question that I think I already know the answer to, but want to be sure: Could I post a desktop screenshot of a non-macOS system here, or is this macOS-only?

these threads are usually allocated for MacOS users but every so often somebody posts a windows/linux screenshot. I'm never bothered by it as I enjoy seeing other people's setups regardless.

RogerWilco6502

macrumors 68000
Jan 12, 2019
Tír na nÓg
these threads are usually allocated for MacOS users but every so often somebody posts a windows/linux screenshot. I'm never bothered by it as I enjoy seeing other people's setups regardless.
Ok, thanks! I might post the occasional other OS screenshot then, as I'll run out of MacOS systems eventually. I'll keep it to MacOS primarily though. ;)
It’s Arch Linux with the Spectrwm window manager.
Cool! Love the desktop background, btw :D

Reactions: SandboxGeneral

bhtwo

macrumors 65816
Dec 31, 2012
Oxford UK
Cool. I like the company! I'm wondering it the VU meters would simply work with TIDAL, no recording? It reminds me of the days when I had a TEAC reel-to-reel.

I'm just using them passthrough - no recording.
You have to set them off recording though, then just stop recording... on it goes.
You can set the app in the plist (It defaults to iTunes - but it's not iTunes anymore - I think that's what I did?)

I used to use Spectre as their meters are super but I found going through SoundFlower a bit of a pain.

Just plonk about in the app contents.

Reactions: JanErik75 and jazz1
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.