Previously Purchased Items Not Available Due to Billing Issue

Discussion in 'Apple TV and Home Theater' started by AppleFamily, May 13, 2013.

1. Ladybird73 macrumors newbie

Ladybird73

--- Post Merged, Feb 10, 2019 ---
    Going through the same thing. My CC had to be suspended due to an unauthorized charge by someone else using my card info. Now I owe Apple 2.99 for extra storage and I’m blocked on all of my movies and can’t watch them. I’m getting a new bank card tomorrow and I think this set up is bogus!!! Apple needs to fix this Pronto!!

2. chirpie macrumors 6502a

chirpie

The thing that's strangest to me is the lack of an option to cancel the offending purchase. That's gotta be a bare minimum. If it's a subscription, have the option to cancel it. Mimic brick and mortar. If you can't pay at the register, just put the item back on the shelf, and keep the functionality of everything else intact. o_O

3. escott7386 macrumors newbie

escott7386

The user paid for his content and when he went to buy something else realized he didn’t have the funds available but previous purchases have all been stolen by Apple which is a complete crock of ****. I have Purchased 94 movies from ITunes and have also ran into this problem. I have spent well over $2,000 on iTunes purchases and those should be my property. I am Going to look into a way of suing these crooks for this unethical practice.