Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yang88she

macrumors regular
Oct 26, 2011
ATL
My 32gb black won't be here at our local store until next week, just for fun, I checked if there were any available at any BB last night before bed.64gb black in stock.

Got to BB at 9:30, got the last one :D

No scuffs, no missing screws, no dents :D

LTE is so nice! And it is light and fast....extremely happy

May just get the 32gb and put it up on eBay :p

julius071

macrumors regular
May 15, 2011
My 32gb black won't be here at our local store until next week, just for fun, I checked if there were any available at any BB last night before bed.64gb black in stock.

Got to BB at 9:30, got the last one :D

No scuffs, no missing screws, no dents :D

LTE is so nice! And it is light and fast....extremely happy

May just get the 32gb and put it up on eBay :p

How is the speed for Sprints LTE on the iPhone 5 and where are you located?

yang88she

macrumors regular
Oct 26, 2011
ATL
Will post additional SS when I head out to the gym ;) beats the garbage 1mbs down and 516kbs on 3G when I had my 4s

oneprouddaddy

macrumors member
Jan 31, 2010
Texas
I woke Up at midnight to order my iPhone and I couldn't get on the site. After an hour I gave up and ordered my iPhone 5 on apple site but I waited to long and my order ship went to 2-3 weeks, ugh sprint.

jrm27

macrumors 6502a
Jan 3, 2008
I ordered mine within the first morning of the release and was told it will arrive this past Friday. Nothing has shipped and my ATT page just says "processing". Anyone else?

dmx

macrumors 6502a
Oct 25, 2008
I ordered a hour or two past the 5 PM deadline. Nothing yet, hopefully Monday because that is one week.

A quick question - if my phone comes scuffed out of the box, can I get it swapped at an Apple Store or do I have to go through Sprint?

Youknowitsme

macrumors member
Aug 21, 2012
Wow! Not bad. Hopefully Sprint rolls out LTE here in Honolulu.

I heard that they will.. I thought I saw honolulu on the list. Im waiting for LTE in NY. Im kind of frustrated with their 3G speeds. But since im a new customer ill be happier with their prices opposed to rip off blue (ATT)

----------

Anyone here order on the 17th or 18th?

I just ordered one for my sister today. I heard apple is shipping their backorders a bit early. But I got mine from sprint.com

Docba

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2012
Here is a screen shot that may give some of you hope for sprint! I am in KC and got this from my house.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 100

STITCHES

macrumors member
Jan 13, 2004
San Antonio, TX
Activated my Sprint phone this morning. The 3 places I spend the most time only pick up 3G. Called tech support and they said the phone automatically connects to the strongest signal. Looks like I may be jumping ship already...

rshroff2

macrumors 6502
Jun 19, 2012
Chicago, IL
I hit LTE in the Woodridge/ Darien are of the Chicago suburbs, speeds were a pretty nice departure from Sprint's dreadfully slow 3G speeds.

Attachments

• photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    303.9 KB · Views: 109
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.