Carrier Sprint iPhone X/8/7s Pre-Order and Dispatch Thread

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by snowtrooper1966, Sep 12, 2017.

1. GDV217 macrumors newbie

GDV217

It’s been “pending shipment” for days. My card has been charged since I ordered it too. It’s a little frustrating. Glad you received yours.

2. tonyy macrumors 6502a

tonyy

Did you all go through Sprint site or Apple site for ordering?

3. RosemaryG macrumors newbie

RosemaryG

A lot of people are experiencing this, you have to go to sprint.com/activate to make it work or call and they will activate it for you
    --- Post Merged, Nov 7, 2017 ---
    I have not received it yet, i ordered on the 3rd and today i received the email with the shipping info and ups is telling me it being delivered tomorrow. If i were you, i would call and tell them that people that ordered on the 3rd have received their phones already and see if that leads you somewhere.
    Sprint...

4. GDV217 macrumors newbie

GDV217

I just did. They wanted proof that someone who ordered their phones on Nov 3 were receiving them. I told them that I am not comfortable with that. They stood behind my 11/14 date and even said that could be pushed back. They also said it depends on where you ordered it from either Sprint or Apple. My IPhone 7 Plus works fine. I just think this is a bunch of run around now.

5. PPCmike macrumors member

Yeah I️ did it online and it worked now just a little odd however I️ can’t seem to get the new iOS update keeps saying to try later maybe download it to the computer and try that way I️ guess
    When I did mine I ordered from the Sprint site.. man this thing is slow to charge and this is with a 2 A charger.. from what I understand if you have a cable you need a fast charge cable as well?

I plan on getting a fast wireless charger.. However since this phone came so fast from what they told me it caught me off guard.

6. GDV217 macrumors newbie

GDV217

Finally got a tracking number. UPS MyChoice isn’t showing it yet.

7. haileyscomet macrumors regular

haileyscomet

Glad you got your tracking #! Still waiting for mine haha but I think I’ll have a bit of a wait since I lagged and barely ordered it on Sunday online

8. keisa macrumors member

I just placed my order for a Space Grey 256 yesterday evening at 8pm. I guess I'll get comfy and buy another case for my 7 plus.

9. cshaver101 macrumors newbie

cshaver101

Just got my tracking email!!!! Ordered 11/2

10. caldy315 macrumors member

Anyone actually order through the store? Ordered mine through the store on 11/1. Just a standard Space Gray 64gb. Most seem to have ordered through the website, no mention of in the store or not. Since I'm trading my 6 Plus in, I want to hurry up and get it before something accidental happens. They've already looked and rated my phone in excellent condition

11. Huck09 macrumors member

I’m here in the Midwest and they have them in stock at some sprint stores. I cancelled my order and I am on my to way to pick one up at the store. Seems like they are all getting some stock.

12. caldy315 macrumors member

Where abouts are you in the midwest? I'm in Minneapolis.

13. haileyscomet macrumors regular

haileyscomet

Lucky! Stores in Los Angeles don’t have any.

14. LateNightLou macrumors newbie

LateNightLou

Those that returned your leased phone for the 350$ off, where did y’alls phones ship too? It’s usually KY but noticed this time it was Illinois ? Anyone in the same boat?

15. gmerger macrumors member

Thats the same place I returned my phone too. But I was repeatedly told the $350 did not apply to leased phones....

16. LateNightLou macrumors newbie

LateNightLou

Not going to get into that again, I’m simply lost on how/why y’all can’t access the offer.... I mean I was given it no problem, “no paid off phone”, mine was leased, owed 158$, and still got a guaranteed 12month upgrade eligibility in the 18 mon lease with this 256gb X. Hell they even post it all over Instagram for buyers to hop on the deal ,as it’s limited. May take 2 billing cycles but I’ll gladly show my bill and the price reduction once received.
    --- Post Merged, Nov 8, 2017 ---
    --- Post Merged, Nov 8, 2017 ---
    Idk, tried mentioning this before, since I did this I think 5-6 yrs ago, for the extra 5$mo which may be the difference? Not 100% sure, but yea idk I was given the deal.

Attached Files:

17. gmerger, Nov 8, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2017

gmerger macrumors member

Outside of 1-2 users on here no one has been successful in getting them to honor this deal for current leases that doesn’t include buying off the rest of the phone or trading in a different phone you own. Again it makes zero sense for them to give out $350 for a phone you owe them back anyway. The fact that me and numerous others were shut down trying to access the deal is a pretty clear indication that if they were at one point honoring current leases thats not the case anymore.

I hope you and the other guy do in fact get the deal honored in 2 months but the deal is definitely not freely available for devices being traded in with money owed on it and in my experience any fighting on the phone i do with sprint now will be fruitless as they have notoriously and consistently not honored deals “noted on my account.”

I was told on the phone by a supervisor that the phrase “eligible upgrade and eligible trade in” is they key for current customers. In other words if we are eligible for an upgrade based on iPhone forever we can get in on the deal if we have an eligible trade in device which is a device we own not just the device we leased that is due back to sprint unless we pay it off.

18. mrdcharleston macrumors member

Has anyone here received a 64SG? I placed two orders over the phone 11/2. My wife is receiving her phone tomorrow 64White yet mine isn’t moving. Las Vegas, NV

19. Huck09 macrumors member

I am in Saint Louis. One Sprint store had a few 256 silver and another had 12 64 silver.

20. keisa macrumors member

OMG I just got a shipping notification saying it's already out for delivery *squeals*

21. ThatElijahGuy macrumors member

ThatElijahGuy

Nope.. ordered two SG 64 on 11/4, still pending shipment.

22. ekocup21 macrumors newbie

ordered via phone 11/4. Got my tracking number yesterday. Out for delivery today! Totally wasn't expecting it to be that fast so now I gotta scramble to get a case.

23. keisa macrumors member

Funny story, I wasn't even planning to get the X. I went to Best Buy on Sunday looking for a new case for my 7 Plus and fell in love with a case that's only for the X. I reluctantly went over to check it out in person and here we are.

24. ekocup21 macrumors newbie

That is pure destiny!

25. aeronauticsrock macrumors member

What size / color did you order?