Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Jodeykstarks

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2021
It’s not showing up in your UPS My Choice dashboard either?
What do I use to track with reference number?

My my choice is my name but the package is coming in my grandmothers name to my address since she originally opened the account when I was in college. I’ve always kept it in her name so I think that’s why it hasn’t popped up.

So I use my account number to track by reference or?

tkmcguire1

macrumors 6502
Dec 11, 2009
Oklahoma
Hello everyone! I finally was able to resolve my T-Mobile account issues last night, someone from the Executive Team called me late in the evening and informed me that a "Fraud SIM Block" was on my account preventing me from moving my SIM card to another phone or upgrading. This was added to my account when I was an employee, but in violation of their own policies, they failed to remove the block when I left the company. It's impossible for anyone in a T-Mobile store, T-Force, or Customer Care to remove the block which is why I was having so much trouble getting it lifted. And it doesn't appear anywhere in the account details either. With the block lifted I was finally able to order a phone, but all 15 Pro Max models are sold out anywhere near me. The best I could get was a 256GB 15 Pro in Titanium Blue for in-store pickup.
T-Mobile still has the 512gb model in blue and natural titanium pro max available for 22nd delivery available on their website.

xthine

macrumors 6502
Apr 29, 2015
USA
What do I use to track with reference number?

My my choice is my name but the package is coming in my grandmothers name to my address since she originally opened the account when I was in college. I’ve always kept it in her name so I think that’s why it hasn’t popped up.

So I use my account number to track by reference or?

Have you tried to add yourself as a “household member”? The package has to match both name and address.

In the UPS app go to Preferences then Household Members > Add Household Member then type in your Name as it appears on your order.

macfan406

macrumors 6502a
Dec 27, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Just checked this morning!

0.9lb shipment delivered Friday 9/22.

Pro Max is 0.9lbs lol

giphy.gif

Jodeykstarks

macrumors member
Sep 20, 2021
Have you tried to add yourself as a “household member”? The package has to match both name and address.

In the UPS app go to Preferences then Household Members > Add Household Member then type in your Name as it appears on your order.
We have different last names so they won’t let me 😭

thecautioners

macrumors 6502a
Dec 5, 2022
Got UPS notification for my 2 deliveries scheduled for Monday… it kills me that they will hold it until Friday 😭

TeeWrecks

macrumors regular
Oct 1, 2015
Bronx, NY
Seems these anticipation threads get shorter every year. I still think they are fun.
Realistically it’s just a phone lol not much changes year over year, we will enjoy the new feeling of the design until a big case is thrown on it, all our same apps and screensavers will get downloaded on the new one and most of us will repeat the process next year when the shine wares off.

most of us know our shipping date etc so idk if there’s a lot to drag on as far as excitement goes lol. I’m doing a in store pick up, I won’t even get the suspense of waiting for delivery to my building lol

The threads from a few years ago were cool but I couldn’t imagine caring about what’s being loaded on what plane and where that plane is etc lol my phone comes Friday.

I have been following the phone case threads though

DonnyXMX

macrumors 6502
Sep 2, 2012
Garden State
Realistically it’s just a phone lol not much changes year over year, we will enjoy the new feeling of the design until a big case is thrown on it, all our same apps and screensavers will get downloaded on the new one and most of us will repeat the process next year when the shine wares off.

most of us know our shipping date etc so idk if there’s a lot to drag on as far as excitement goes lol. I’m doing a in store pick up, I won’t even get the suspense of waiting for delivery to my building lol

The threads from a few years ago were cool but I couldn’t imagine caring about what’s being loaded on what plane and where that plane is etc lol my phone comes Friday.

I have been following the phone case threads though

I’ve been following the iPhone case thread forever and still check it almost every day. I definitely have an iPhone case addiction. 16 cases for the iPhone 14 Pro Max it’s just too much.

Also, still no tracking for my iPhone 15 Pro Max, which I ordered at 7:50 on Friday

serrenity20

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2014
Georgia
I never order from T-Mobile I go through Apple because my trade in is always instant credit which is why I never put down a down payment and only pay taxes. I also like to have my phone unlocked rather than waiting for some company to do it once my phone is paid off.

royinla14

macrumors 6502a
Oct 12, 2011
Does anyone know how to release signature authorization on UPS? I used to see this option available but not anymore?

TeeWrecks

macrumors regular
Oct 1, 2015
Bronx, NY
I’ve been following the iPhone case thread forever and still check it almost every day. I definitely have an iPhone case addiction. 16 cases for the iPhone 14 Pro Max it’s just too much.

Also, still no tracking for my iPhone 15 Pro Max, which I ordered at 7:50 on Friday
lol my issue is trying to find the perfect gym/going out case. I love leather cases but im nervous that I"ll ruin it when I go to disinfect it after the gym.

Clamjuice65

macrumors regular
Feb 27, 2023
I never order from T-Mobile I go through Apple because my trade in is always instant credit which is why I never put down a down payment and only pay taxes. I also like to have my phone unlocked rather than waiting for some company to do it once my phone is paid off.
Exactly thats what I do every upgrade

OceanMindedBoy

macrumors regular
Jun 16, 2011
Orange County, CA
Got text from UPS of T-Mobile delivery for Monday. I checked my ups app and saw it’s set for 2 day delivery but a request to hold until Friday. T-mobile is ahead and smooth this year.

haileyscomet

macrumors 6502
Sep 23, 2016
Am I the only one who doesn’t have tracking on their UPS My Choice account? My order shows it’s still processing but still has a ship date of 9/21 🤔 my card was also charged for my phone.

Reactions: CFA
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.