Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

indianboynyc

macrumors regular
Jun 22, 2010
Mine is stuck here:
Anchorage, AK, United States
09/17/2012 2:28 P.M. Departure Scan
09/17/2012 12:44 P.M. Arrival Scan

Poor thing must be freezing...

mine 2. hopefully it doesnt catch a cold!! i also just realized UPS and FEDEX come to my job between 7am and 11am, say whaaaaaaaaaaaa ill have it before noon, yippppppeka

also since my phone will be in Louisville Kentucky by today/tomorrow, can i just pick it up??? im in Cincinnati which is only like 70-80 miles away, come on ups, do ur brotha a fava!ahahahaaa

Last edited:

mcdj

macrumors G3
Jul 10, 2007
NYC
Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 09/21/2012, By End of Day

Ok, who else is upset by this "End of Day" delivery update?

You're upset that you're getting your electronic product on the day they said you would get your electronic product? I'd hate to see your reaction to an actual problem.

----------

also since my phone will be in Louisville Kentucky by today/tomorrow, can i just pick it up??? im in Cincinnati which is only like 70-80 miles away, come on ups, do ur brotha a fava!ahahahaaa

that's the spirit! what's another few yards in in your carbon footprint? and while you're driving, be sure to toss your lunch trash out the window. not that you wouldn't.

Reactions: SheDevilBiker

MacChinoNyc

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Apr 14, 2008
My status doesnt say by end of day anymore, now it looks like this?

Scheduled Delivery:
Friday, 09/21/2012
Last Location:
Arrived - Louisville, KY, United States, Tuesday, 09/18/2012

alent1234

macrumors 603
Jun 19, 2009
if its anything like the 3GS and 4S preorders you will get it on friday

the 4 I bought in the store a month or so after it launched

mbrown71189

macrumors newbie
Oct 18, 2010
I had the phone delivered to my work. Just asked our shipping guy when UPS usually comes, and he said between 9:30 and 10AM :D

KimMelton661

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2012
Is everyone's still stuck in Louisville? Mine arrived yesterday at 10AM and still hasn't been updated. Mine still says end of day too, BOO!

Blorzoga

macrumors 68030
May 21, 2010
Is everyone's still stuck in Louisville? Mine arrived yesterday at 10AM and still hasn't been updated. Mine still says end of day too, BOO!

I'm guessing they all arrive in Louisville in one large shipment and are then broken down and distributed to the various parts of the country. They'll probably get rolling tomorrow.

KimMelton661

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2012
I'm guessing they all arrive in Louisville in one large shipment and are then broken down and distributed to the various parts of the country. They'll probably get rolling tomorrow.

I secretly wish they'd get rolling today so I could POSSIBLY get it early. I know that won't happen, but its nice to wish. I wouldn't be so impatient if I wasn't using a crappy, Motorola Razr from 50,000 years ago. >.<

MMM.PWR

macrumors 6502
Sep 21, 2009
Milwaukee
Mine went back to Alaska.

Anchorage, AK, United States 09/18/2012 12:58 A.M. Departure Scan
Louisville, KY, United States 09/18/2012 12:07 A.M. Arrival Scan
Anchorage, AK, United States 09/17/2012 3:06 P.M. Arrival Scan

:eek:

Newbie195836

macrumors newbie
Aug 7, 2013
For anyone who doesn't understand the concern over delivery time, I'm assuming you just sit at home on your ass and never leave to do anything productive. Most people tend to leave the house for work, and would be missing between the hours of 9 to 5. On the other hand, if someone has a package delivered to the office, they probably won't be there if it arrives in the late afternoon. In some cases, the office might even close beforehand. Even when I am able to work from home on occasion, UPS and FedEx tend to attempt a delivery right when I leave to go to the store for 15 minutes at the most. In my experience, the estimated time of delivery according to FedEx NEVER seems to be accurate when I have anything shipped to my apartment. They have delivered half a day early, and even a full day early in the past. Those with jobs usually need to plan their days more accurately, and it's a pain when UPS and FedEx are inconsistent or provide inaccurate information.

Auguhank

macrumors newbie
Aug 18, 2016
Seriously? This is what you're going to complain about? Isn't it about time that more members here acted like the full-grown adults that they are and stop posting about this trivial ****?

That is the default time frame provided by UPS for all non-expedited shipping.
[doublepost=1471522200][/doublepost]Can't you see Mac none of us never grow up. The phone is a toy but you can't roll it on the floor.
[doublepost=1471522390][/doublepost]Mine says delivery today. I've been waiting since Monday morning at 5:04 pm.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.