Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Which Model are you getting?

• Total voters

Bethanie21

macrumors 6502a
Aug 19, 2015
Oh no, I wasn't being sarcastic. It's almost ridiculous how quickly their pushing the 13, especially when it has been less than a year since the 12.

It‘s almost a year after the launch of the 12 series. I suppose they’ve gotta get back to the regular announcement schedule at some point.

Reactions: CD3660

nwlondonlad

macrumors 65816
Sep 20, 2007
UK London
Sold! Thanks to those who recommended MM

0720D8AF-DFA5-42B1-B140-5326A6B6CB61.jpeg

Ifti

macrumors 68040
Dec 14, 2010
UK
Sold to MM too.
Locked in £500 for a 11 Pro Max 256GB in mint condition - does that sound like a fair deal?? I used the code to give me an extra £30 ;)

Locked in last week Tuesday - just waiting for the keynote tomorrow to be sure I want the 13 Pro Max, then will drop down to a borrowed iPhone 8 Plus for a while and set the 11 Pro Max off!

Im hoping I get used to the 8 Plus for a while so it makes the 13 Pro Max feel like even more of an 'upgrade' lol ;)

NastyMatt

macrumors 6502
Jul 7, 2020
I'll be upgrading to the 13 on release as I am giving my X to my eldest. Can't say I am actually that excited tho :confused: my X hasn't missed a beat and it is not struggling to do anything.

GarethR

macrumors regular
Jun 24, 2010
Oh no, I wasn't being sarcastic. It's almost ridiculous how quickly their pushing the 13, especially when it has been less than a year since the 12.
Also a bit strange how there is so much info/leaks (including renders) surrounding the 14 ahead of the 13 announcement. Thats certainly not usual at all

Reactions: Dino F

darkpaw

macrumors 6502a
Sep 13, 2007
London, England
I'm seeing that people have sent their iPhone 12 Pro Max 512GB for recycling, and are getting upwards of £700.

Plunc is offering £685
Music Magpie = £640 + £30 with voucher code UPGRADE21
Envirofone = £620
Mazuma Mobile = £660

Are there other recycling sites I'm not aware of? Or some other voucher codes?

MrGimper

macrumors G3
Sep 22, 2012
Andover, UK
Sold to MM too.
Locked in £500 for a 11 Pro Max 256GB in mint condition - does that sound like a fair deal?? I used the code to give me an extra £30 ;)

Locked in last week Tuesday - just waiting for the keynote tomorrow to be sure I want the 13 Pro Max, then will drop down to a borrowed iPhone 8 Plus for a while and set the 11 Pro Max off!

Im hoping I get used to the 8 Plus for a while so it makes the 13 Pro Max feel like even more of an 'upgrade' lol ;)

I'm going to be selling them the same phone for the same £500

How does it work with them? Lock in the price and send it to them within X days? I've never used them. Is it down to you when you send it in?

I've use envirofone before where you lock the price in, they send you the pack, you wait, they then give you an extra week to send it, you get your new phone, you send it to them.

palemonkey

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2013
I'm seeing that people have sent their iPhone 12 Pro Max 512GB for recycling, and are getting upwards of £700.

Plunc is offering £685
Music Magpie = £640 + £30 with voucher code UPGRADE21
Envirofone = £620
Mazuma Mobile = £660

Are there other recycling sites I'm not aware of? Or some other voucher codes?
People getting £700+ had sold their phone before the Apple event announcement, prices have dropped since unfortunately!

palemonkey

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2013

How does it work with them? Lock in the price and send it to them within X days? I've never used them. Is it down to you when you send it in?

I've use envirofone before where you lock the price in, they send you the pack, you wait, they then give you an extra week to send it, you get your new phone, you send it to them.
You’ve got 21 days for them to receive and process it. Usually takes 2-3 days to arrive with them and then 2-3 days to process. ?

Ifti

macrumors 68040
Dec 14, 2010
UK

Ive used them once before and all seemed to go well.

You do not need to wait for a pack. You just send the phone off to them within 21 days using the QR code emailed to you.
I place my phone in the original box - but keep the accessories - its just the handset itself they need.....

Reactions: MrGimper

palemonkey

macrumors 6502a
Sep 26, 2013
Ive used them once before and all seemed to go well.

You do not need to wait for a pack. You just send the phone off to them within 21 days using the QR code emailed to you.
I place my phone in the original box - but keep the accessories - its just the handset itself they need.....
They have to receive and process the phone in 21 days or they can drop the price offered ?

Reactions: Ifti and MrGimper
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.