Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

random person

macrumors 6502a
Feb 28, 2008
They just came out with the ivolution Grip for the iPhone 3G today, August 12, 2008. Same manufacturing time as the SP (45 days), and starts at $60.

Did you also see the Black nRed limited edition Top that is in stock and ready to ship????!!!!!!!
In stock options are great -- order now, get it in DAYS, not weeks or months!

maddan

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2008
Did you also see the Black nRed limited edition Top that is in stock and ready to ship????!!!!!!!
In stock options are great -- order now, get it in DAYS, not weeks or months!

Yes, I saw it in the morning, but when I checked the site again in the afternoon to update this thread, they had taken it down. It is very convenient, though, as you mentioned. Especially for people who do not care to wait 45 days for a more customizable case. I happen to like the choice in color this time around, unlike the original iPhone's brown one.

Errz

macrumors member
Mar 9, 2008
Yes, I saw it in the morning, but when I checked the site again in the afternoon to update this thread, they had taken it down. It is very convenient, though, as you mentioned. Especially for people who do not care to wait 45 days for a more customizable case. I happen to like the choice in color this time around, unlike the original iPhone's brown one.

its there again.. omg.. its so nice!

jaask

macrumors newbie
Aug 13, 2008
I can't find these on the website.

Can someone post a link or some specific directions?
Unfortunately can't give a direct link because it's Flash based site, but here are the directions:

Phones -> Apple -> iPhone 3G. It's the fourth case from the left, between the red ivolution Top and yellow ivolution Grip.

CD3660

macrumors 603
Jun 6, 2007
Cheshire, United Kingdom.
Unfortunately can't give a direct link because it's Flash based site, but here are the directions:

Phones -> Apple -> iPhone 3G. It's the fourth case from the left, between the red ivolution Top and yellow ivolution Grip.

Thanks for that but I think that they must have removed it. A minute ago there was nothing between the red ivolution Top and yellow ivolution Grip. :)

CD3660

macrumors 603
Jun 6, 2007

Attachments

• VajaCase.jpg
    VajaCase.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 100

maddan

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2008

I just noticed that while the case is shown at the vajacases.com site, it is not shown on the vajachoice.com site.

So, indeed, there is also the option of the Limited Edition, Black n' Red, which starts at $80 and ships immediately.

CD3660

macrumors 603
Jun 6, 2007
I just noticed that while the case is shown at the vajacases.com site, it is not shown on the vajachoice.com site.

So, indeed, there is also the option of the Limited Edition, Black n' Red, which starts at $80 and ships immediately.

Yes, I've worked it out now.

Here it is:

Attachments

• VajaBlack.jpg
    VajaBlack.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 132

maddan

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2008
Yes, I've worked it out now.

Here it is:

Thank you!

In case some others have not realized Vaja's method of product organization, it allows cases that have limited customization to be ordered through the vajacases.com site, while cases that can be fully customized are available to order through the vajachoice.com site.

maddan

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2008
I decided to pull the trigger and ordered one of those Black & Red Limited Edition cases. Let's hope they'll ship it fast.

Please keep us updated on any changes to your order status.

random person

macrumors 6502a
Feb 28, 2008
Will do. Now it seems that the Black & Red LE without clip was sold out, didn't last long... The clip version is still available.

That was quick -- but it is gorgeous, isn't it????

Be aware that even with in-stock items, things can be delayed in customs. My in-stock Top was shipped immediately and then it sat in Argentina customs for an entire week before it left the country!

Still beats 45 days, though!

maddan

macrumors regular
Original poster
Jun 15, 2008

Be aware that even with in-stock items, things can be delayed in customs. My in-stock Top was shipped immediately and then it sat in Argentina customs for an entire week before it left the country!

Wow... that's very impressive. I should have bought one when I had the chance.

ahcl20

macrumors member
Jul 7, 2008

That's odd... why did it take so long to go through when you are exporting???

I thought it only took time to clear items when they are imported.

We have to pay import duty for Vaja cases (if we are from US or UK), right?

ArmyMirage

macrumors member
Aug 7, 2008
I'm a firm believer in naked phones I take wonderful care of them but these cases are very slick and according to all these posts they have great craftsmanship. I might be drawn to use a case if I decide to get one of these.

queshy

macrumors 68040
Apr 2, 2005
looks great, is the flap annoying though?

I ordered the classic retro slim pouch (black w/ black stripe) and couldn't be happier with it. Looks great! Seriously the quality is really something. Their shipping times are accurate, too (unfortunately)...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.