Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Audifan1502

macrumors member
Original poster
Sep 11, 2014
has anyone's card been charged. Im a new Verizon customer. I just signed up tonight. I haven't gotten an email yet. There was no issues with credit checks etc, went right to the checkout screen and i entered my credit card info and it spit out the order confirmation number. I'm hoping i entered the right email address lol

That's funny, I was thinking the same thing. I also had to input my drivers license number too.

accountforit

macrumors 6502a
Jan 22, 2014
has anyone's card been charged. Im a new Verizon customer. I just signed up tonight. I haven't gotten an email yet. There was no issues with credit checks etc, went right to the checkout screen and i entered my credit card info and it spit out the order confirmation number. I'm hoping i entered the right email address lol

I did mine on the phone and I am still waiting on my "terms" email to agree to. However, my rep emailed me my order number. He stated due to the traffic, it could take an hour or so before you get your email.

Dyspareunia

macrumors regular
May 2, 2010
Southern California
Relatively smooth on the first of my two upgrades, which was like 5 minutes before 12 midnight. I went back in a few minute later to upgrade 2nd line, when it was already 12:03, and the website was being sluggish.
Still all done without a hitch, and e-mail confirmations all received...

Now to call my credit card company in the morning to let them know to approve the charges or hold or whatever so the 19th delivery goes off without any hangups!

9aO7ZV.jpg

Gti5notrkt

macrumors newbie
Sep 20, 2012
Well after numerous crashes and timeouts Verizon site now says 10/7 for delivery on 64Gb Iphone 6 +. Eff you Verizon. Not like you didn't see it coming :mad:

leenak

macrumors 68020
Mar 10, 2011
So on the phone with Verizon, they said the reason I'm getting an error is because I have a corporate discount. I'm not sure if that would be for everyone with an EPCD error.

So they said they are working on the corporate discount error and should be fixed 'soon'

applecrazychic

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2014
This is so frustrating, I got some confirmation number, no email or anything like that, but it doesn't show that I added a line or anything on the website, so im on this forever hold to chat or talk with a representative

nicque

macrumors regular
Aug 1, 2006
Got a 64gb space gray 6.

Put it in the cart at 12:01am, went through all the hoops and was done around 12:10am.

bigmac58

macrumors member
Sep 4, 2011
I've been getting the error since the beginning here and I too have a corporate discount. Starting to think this is a bug in their system with so many others able to get through and order.

richpjr

macrumors 68040
May 9, 2006
I've been getting the error since the beginning here and I too have a corporate discount. Starting to think this is a bug in their system with so many others able to get through and order.

No, I got my first order in for one right around 12 with a corporate discount.

djake80

macrumors member
Jun 21, 2012
So on the phone with Verizon, they said the reason I'm getting an error is because I have a corporate discount. I'm not sure if that would be for everyone with an EPCD error.

So they said they are working on the corporate discount error and should be fixed 'soon'

I swear to everything that is holy, if I couldn't upgrade after all this time online just because I have a corporate discount, I'm going to leave Verizon if they don't make this right.

tomtendo

Suspended
Aug 29, 2009
Florida
smooth my ass... been trying for almost a hour now.... god i hate my life that ive actually been trying this long.

groupersandwich

macrumors 6502
Sep 29, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
I swear to everything that is holy, if I couldn't upgrade after all this time online just because I have a corporate discount, I'm going to leave Verizon if they don't make this right.

Checking with verizon support forums, that seems to be the issue, corporate discount. I wonder what happens if you order as a "new customer"?

leenak

macrumors 68020
Mar 10, 2011

Well I was on the phone with them and they said they couldn't put an order in for me on the phone because of the issue. So they are calling me back when it is resolved.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.