Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

AnthonyG6

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 13, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have been having issues with sending videos from my camera roll through Whatsapp since I updated to ios 11. Has anyone else experienced any similar issues and if so have you managed to solve them?

jun180

macrumors regular
Apr 27, 2010
I have issues with the text entry box jumping around to different parts of the screen. Closing the app and reopening resolves the issue. Hoping Whatsapp fix in an update

LordQ

Suspended
Sep 22, 2012
What's the bet they will update the app in 6 months to support iOS 11.

Dari

macrumors newbie
Oct 12, 2017
I have the very same problem on iOs 11.0.3
I have deleted and reinstalled Whatsapp and reset the Iphone with no results.

Just a message of a problem sending the videos try a new one or gets stuck when converting the videos for send them in Whastapp

AnthonyG6

macrumors regular
Original poster
Sep 13, 2017
I have the very same problem on iOs 11.0.3
I have deleted and reinstalled Whatsapp and reset the Iphone with no results.

Just a message of a problem sending the videos try a new one or gets stuck when converting the videos for send them in Whastapp
I did a factory reset and then restored the phone from an iCloud backup which fixed all my issues. I hope that helps you.

ZEEN0j

macrumors 68000
Sep 29, 2014
I can’t send videos at all. I think it has issues with the new file format.

ZEEN0j

macrumors 68000
Sep 29, 2014
I had the same issue. The factory reset and restore from iCloud backup fixed the problem. Good luck.

I tried reinstalling the app, didn’t help. Not doing that though. I don’t use WhatsApp very often to warrant that headache. Hopefully they can fix it.

maxii_da1

macrumors newbie
Nov 28, 2017
Hi Guys,

I have been having issues with sending videos from my camera roll through Whatsapp since I updated to ios 11. Has anyone else experienced any similar issues and if so have you managed to solve them?

I am having problem with Whatsapp Notification view and replies.

I have turned full notifications on and even "reply with message" in face and touch id option.
Still i am unable to reply or view to a Whatsapp message from notifications bar.

Please help....its annoying

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.