White Iphone Owners?

Owner of White Iphone

• Total voters
Wow...some idiotic comments in here.

I had a Black 4 on release,when the 4S came out i got a White one because i fancied a change.

When what ever it's called comes out next month i might get a Black one, just for a change again.

How the **** can having a white phone make you gay, i suppose my white G-shock is a sign i bat for the other team too, idiot!

ps. i also have a Black G-shock, does having that as well as the White one make me bisexual :p
The white G-shock could get you seen as "putting from the rough". Might be careful there peaches.

anDDi

macrumors newbie
Aug 30, 2012
I bought white only because I like it. And it wasn't as popular as black. Next one will most likely be black tho.. My last black iPhone was 3G.

Grayburn

macrumors 68000
Jul 12, 2010
London, England
The white G-shock could get you seen as "putting from the rough". Might be careful there peaches.
Wow again, your just as narrow minded as the thread starter then.

Cant see anything 'Gay' about the watch can you, well if you think White is a gay colour you will...what the **** is wrong with people these days!

Attachments

Blackberryroid

macrumors 6502a
Aug 8, 2012
/private/var/vm/
I really would like to see the sex of those who own the White Iphone. Pretty straight forward poll, and no reason in particular.... just curiosity.
A bit sexist, but...

The White iPhone looks a bit feminine. In layman's terms, gay. I don't see much males having a White iPhone. Apparently, they think the same.

Black is so much better. And look, I'm not being racist.

Last edited:

rockyroad55

macrumors 601
Jul 14, 2010
Phila, PA
A bit sexist, but...

The White iPhone looks a bit feminine. In layman's terms, gay. I don't see much males having a White iPhone. Apparently, they think the same.

Black is so much better. And look, I'm not being racist.
Seriously? You obviously haven't been in a city much. Also if you're worried about other males' iPhone color, you should get your feminine self checked out.

JerseyDoug

macrumors regular
May 10, 2012
I expect people to pull their heads out of their asses and realize the color of your phone doesn't define sexual orientation, business sense, political views, or anything of the sort.

And I am a white female who owns an iPhone so that makes me a white iPhone owner.
Well, there you go. Proof. White is for women. :D

(Male, white iPhone, not gay).

JerseyDoug

macrumors regular
May 10, 2012
While I can see the white is feminine, black is manly stereotype thing. You gotta remember the whole Apple/Jobs thing being associated with white. When the first iPhone came out, wasn't white the only choice?

The responses are kinda funny, taken as a whole. Kinda sad if not.

When I see a guy with a black iPhone, I just assume they haven't come out yet. :p

Enjoy the weekend, regardless of your phone color.

GoCubsGo

macrumors Nehalem
Feb 19, 2005
While I can see the white is feminine, black is manly stereotype thing. You gotta remember the whole Apple/Jobs thing being associated with white. When the first iPhone came out, wasn't white the only choice?

The responses are kinda funny, taken as a whole. Kinda sad if not.

When I see a guy with a black iPhone, I just assume they haven't come out yet. :p

Enjoy the weekend, regardless of your phone color.
The first iPhone was silver.