Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

-aggie-

macrumors P6
Jun 19, 2009
Where bunnies are welcome.
Changing my vote to Tomorrow. I believe the deadline is 12:00pm pst and I'll be checking for post until then.

Note - I think the WW is Tomorrow because
1) Tomorrow started the vote against imaketouchtheme although he was not a major suspect (I know that aggie and I also voted for him).
2) The WW usually votes first at the endgame (huge advantage).

So, you beat Tomorrow to the vote. This reminds me of a game where I was the WW, and I had all my other WW's sync the vote to win the game, once we had a majority to the villagers. Melrose thought I was too cut throat.

Anyway, it all comes down to you, Koodauw or Tomorrow being the WW. As you stated previously, I'm obviously not one, since I could have already won the game by voting for K earlier.

So, are we voting for the right person now? Or is Koodauw flying under the radar? Or were you just being helpful earlier to get people off your scent? I'm still willing to change my vote for compelling reasons.

Tomorrow

macrumors 604
Mar 2, 2008
Always a day away
So, you beat Tomorrow to the vote. This reminds me of a game where I was the WW, and I had all my other WW's sync the vote to win the game, once we had a majority to the villagers. Melrose thought I was too cut throat.

Anyway, it all comes down to you, Koodauw or Tomorrow being the WW. As you stated previously, I'm obviously not one, since I could have already won the game by voting for K earlier.

So, are we voting for the right person now? Or is Koodauw flying under the radar? Or were you just being helpful earlier to get people off your scent? I'm still willing to change my vote for compelling reasons.

Well, like I've stated previously, I also don't think you're the werewolf. I'm actually more suspicious of Koodauw, but I changed my vote to Pluto (I'm not convinced he's innocent) simply to try to force a tie and save myself. Both of them have behaved rather suspiciously the past day or two.

And yes, I had the changed vote. I had bolded your name, but changing my vote had nothing to do with majority lock and everything to do with my suspicion that Koodauw has been infected.

Think about it - he's the hunter, but has been completely unsuccessful in protecting anybody. I don't think that's a coincidence.

Koodauw

macrumors 68040
Nov 17, 2003
Madison
Well I thought the deadline was 12 EST. I am back now. Obviously if I was the wolf, I could easily lock it as well.

So we have the two correct people in Tomorrow and Pluto. What do you think -aggie-? As it stands we lynch tomorrow. You good with that?

Tomorrow

macrumors 604
Mar 2, 2008
Always a day away
Well I thought the deadline was 12 EST. I am back now. Obviously if I was the wolf, I could easily lock it as well.

So we have the two correct people in Tomorrow and Pluto. What do you think -aggie-? As it stands we lynch tomorrow. You good with that?

If you're the wolf, all you need is a successful lynch of ANYBODY other than yourself today - you can kill anybody tonight, since you obviously won't protect them, and it's game over.

Koodauw

macrumors 68040
Nov 17, 2003
Madison
right, so if that was the case, I would just vote for you, and kill. Boom game over.

But you are wrong on both accounts. I am neither the wolf nor the hunter.

Koodauw

macrumors 68040
Nov 17, 2003
Madison
So I here is my latest theory that might be too late.

It's Pluto.

He was infected early on to give the wolves more voting power. He then leads the charge against astroboy, as a sacrifice and to get us all on his side.

He didn't scan SS right away because he was looking for the guard, and new SS's role.

He waited until there was a risk to vote, he had to vote for me initially so that I would be the first to two votes.

He also said he would vote with aggie, but never did

Last edited:

-aggie-

macrumors P6
Jun 19, 2009
So I here is my latest theory that might be too late.

It's Pluto.

He was infected early on to give the wolves more voting power. He then leads the charge against astroboy, as a sacrifice and to get us all on his side.

He didn't scan SS right away because he was looking for the guard, and new SS's role.

He waited until there was a risk to vote, he had to vote for me initially so that I would be the first to two votes.

He also said he would vote with aggie, but never did

Yeah, that's a little too late. I was contemplating changing my vote, but it's now 12.

Koodauw

macrumors 68040
Nov 17, 2003
Madison
damnit I gave you a whole two mins. :p

edit, well good. isn't this game a mind ****? I always get drawn into conspiracy theories that don't exist.

Plutonius

macrumors G3
Feb 22, 2003
New Hampshire, USA
damnit I gave you a whole two mins. :p

edit, well good. isn't this game a mind ****? I always get drawn into conspiracy theories that don't exist.

Don't feel bad. Like I said in the beginning, someone would be crazy to pick me for infection. This is one of the few games I actually survived till the end.

Apologies to Moyank for my post (I can see her shouting at the computer if she was following the game). She was the hunter :D.

As far as Astroboy, I didn't suspect him. I voted for him since at least one new player would be the WW and to get him involved (it's fun to make a new player squirm :) ). When he didn't reply, I got suspicious.

-aggie-

macrumors P6
Jun 19, 2009
Don't feel bad. Like I said in the beginning, someone would be crazy to pick me for infection. This is one of the few games I actually survived till the end.

Apologies to Moyank for my post (I can see her shouting at the computer if she was following the game). She was the hunter :D.

As far as Astroboy, I didn't suspect him. I voted for him since at least one new player would be the WW and to get him involved (it's fun to make a new player squirm :) ). When he didn't reply, I got suspicious.

I'm still wondering why Tomorrow killed off a newbie the last night. I would've killed off pluto, since he's usually one to analyze things, and I wouldn't want him posting his analysis.

Plutonius

macrumors G3
Feb 22, 2003
New Hampshire, USA
I'm still wondering why Tomorrow killed off a newbie the last night. I would've killed off pluto, since he's usually one to analyze things, and I wouldn't want him posting his analysis.

2 Reasons:
1) I made it look like the hunter was still alive and that it was a good chance that one of the new players was the hunter.
2) Techgod wasn't on the list of suspects.

I'm sure it was killing Tomorrow that he couldn't take me out :D.

rick snagwell

macrumors 68040
Original poster
Feb 12, 2011
alta loma, ca
Can I say anything yet? Or do I have to wait till the narrative?

its over.

tomorrow was last ww, infected.

villagers win. great game guys n gals!

qos cannot post right now, she advised me she will be making a final narrative shortly...so the forum is open for all.

TechGod

macrumors 68040
Feb 25, 2014
New Zealand
OK, I was just a normal villager. Tomorrow wasn't someone I suspected right away and we lost our hunter on the first night which didn't help but I had great fun, this game you know,actually requires thinking:p so I would love another game of this:)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.