Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wpc33

macrumors 6502
Jul 2, 2006
Vancouver, BC
2 hours? Really? Can anyone verify how long the thing is, please? All this waiting, and gridlocking our real lives could use some helpful time-planning for that great moment of uploading.

THANKS

mattlewis

macrumors newbie
Jun 9, 2008
Im glad to be a geek. My friend and I are going to watch it at exactly the same time and chat via IM. We'll talk about it all day at work too instead of using our macs to be productive!

Cant wait!

DocNYz

macrumors 6502a
Jun 9, 2008
East Coast, USA
Seriously I feel like we've all bonded somewhat over this experience ... pretty soon my friends and family are going to start looking for me.

If there's some way we could do that group video viewing it would be a great idea, especially if we could hear each other's reactions to everything!

Silverbird0000

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2006
Fort Myers, FL
It's so frustrating waiting for the keynote video to be posted! If it's not up in the next hour I don't know if I can wait any longer. I've been avoiding news pages and the Apple web page all day! I don't wanna ruin the surprise!

onionperson654

macrumors regular
Aug 26, 2007
At the risk of posting a spoiler, Holland 3, Italy 0; France 0 Romania 0.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

Oh, wait, I'm American, so I don't care. Actually, as hard as this may be to believe for those of you overseas, Most American's have no idea that the tournament even exists. I wouldn't know if I didn't have a BBC newsfeed.

On the other hand, I actually find myself rooting for the Lakers after a 0-2 deficit, even though I don't watch Basketball. I'm mad that the Red Wings lost, however.

WWDC08

macrumors member
Jun 9, 2008
Hey...Just signed up so first post....Im waiting for the stream...i know nothing!! I had to go through checking my email to confirm this account LOL! Luckily nothing was mailed from Apple.

I hope it is posted sometime today!

I am from the UK, Cant beleive i ot this cool name i felt sure it would of been taken lol!

Geo

Voidness

macrumors 6502a
Aug 2, 2005
Null
I wonder if one of the things released today is a software update for Mac. If so, we'll see Software Update bouncing on our Docks to reveal a spoiler! :p

applemax

macrumors 65816
Feb 22, 2005
Hey...Just signed up so first post....Im waiting for the stream...i know nothing!! I had to go through checking my email to confirm this account LOL! Luckily nothing was mailed from Apple.

I hope it is posted sometime today!

I am from the UK, Cant beleive i ot this cool name i felt sure it would of been taken lol!

Geo

Welcome! Shouldn't be too much longer now. I hope. :eek:

toxicbomber

macrumors 6502a
Jun 19, 2006
Darn, you guys have alot of guts to try and stand up to the hype. I give you credit for that. I was going to go this way but I just couldn't help myself. :eek:

WWDC08

macrumors member
Jun 9, 2008
Does anyone know WHY Apple don't do a live stream of there keynotes? It's not like the dont have the technology lol!

DarkRail

macrumors newbie
Apr 3, 2006
Spoilers everywhere

I was just shopping OSH (a Home Depot-type big hardware store here in Southern California). Walked fast past a guy who was talking into his cellphone. I caught about 10 words of the conversation, and that was enough to get one solid spoiler.

These are tough times, people. I thought OSH would be a safe place for me to hide from spoilers, but it wasn't so. Next January I'm going to just give myself a handful of Ruffies and check out of consciousness for 6 hours or so...

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.