Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dmystic1

macrumors regular
Nov 20, 2010
Hemet, CA
I did. Got an email stating it was shipped. I have a tracking number. Issue is AT&T site says its processing and the tracking number isn't working.UPS site says

>>> UPS could not locate the shipment details for your request. Please verify your information and try again later.

What size was it?

BJonson

macrumors 6502a
Aug 26, 2010
Never order just go pick one up. It's all hype. Every store around me has plenty.

eye.surgeon

macrumors 6502
Jul 12, 2007
California
Update, I ordered Friday at 6:30 AM Pacific via AT&T, a 64 GB silver and a 64 GB gold. Both showed shipping 10/21-10/30. I see now that they have shipped and will be here monday!

----------

Never order just go pick one up. It's all hype. Every store around me has plenty.

If you've read this thread you will understand that many of us ordered online or over the phone because we had to. In my case because my upgrade eligibility was advanced by a year by the CSR which can only be done when ordering via AT&T on the phone.

dmystic1

macrumors regular
Nov 20, 2010
Hemet, CA
Update, I ordered Friday at 6:30 AM Pacific via AT&T, a 64 GB silver and a 64 GB gold. Both showed shipping 10/21-10/30. I see now that they have shipped and will be here monday!

----------

If you've read this thread you will understand that many of us ordered online or over the phone because we had to. In my case because my upgrade eligibility was advanced by a year by the CSR which can only be done when ordering via AT&T on the phone.

I'm so depressed. lol:( (I hit submit at 12:05 am)

Amykayforu

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2013
What does this mean

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 107

yungskeeme

macrumors 6502
Sep 16, 2013
What does this mean

Thats what Im confused about. My att account shows the same but I got an email giving me a tracking number and telling me it has been shipped. Tracking number isnt working so Im assuming that my phone will be shipped out on Monday( or the system will atleast be up to date)

Amykayforu

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2013
Thats what Im confused about. My att account shows the same but I got an email giving me a tracking number and telling me it has been shipped. Tracking number isnt working so Im assuming that my phone will be shipped out on Monday( or the system will atleast be up to date)

Let's hope so! I just don't understand why the sim says backordered

dyates0801

macrumors member
Jun 10, 2010
Stay calm... My delivery date kept changing and I called att and they didn't have a straight answer why.... Today I got an email that showed it's been shipped and will arrive on Monday. So don't fret over it and give it a day or so and it might come as stated when you ordered.

GLS

macrumors 6502a
Jun 26, 2010
As stated in another thread here, I walked in our local ATT corporate store at 8 am....maybe 50 people in line. At 8:45 I walked out with a 64 GB grey phone. Wanted a 64 GB white for my wife, but was told they had none. Got home, and around 10:30 placed an order online for my wife's phone.

At 6 PM, she received an email that shipping would be sometime between Oct 10 and 21st.

At noon today, she received another email that her phone was shipped, and received a tracking number. Should have it this Monday.

ATT's shipping estimates are all over the place.

pixpixpix

macrumors regular
Apr 19, 2005
left coast
Also shipped

After seeing Oct 1-20 on the Order Status for my 64Gb slate grey, I now see that Premier has shipped my phone for arrival Monday. LOL.

dmystic1

macrumors regular
Nov 20, 2010
Hemet, CA
What carriers are they using to ship? Can someone pull your tracking number and see what the reference number is (phone, web order confirmation, order number....)?

esco

macrumors 6502
Sep 13, 2005
Myrtle Beach, SC
Ordered a 32GB Space Gray 5S at the AT&T store at 8am Eastern and just like everyone else, mine has been shipped and will be arriving on Monday :cool:

Carlanga

macrumors 604
Nov 5, 2009
What does this mean

After that SIM will go into process so will the phone again and then after both show process it will then be shipped. At least that's how it was for me. Seems back ordered sim is a way for them to manage the order until they have the item I think.

TigerStephie

macrumors regular
Jun 27, 2010
I ordered at launch (3:09 Eastern is when I received confirmation email) and I haven't received a shipping email yet. But it looks like most people who ordered early are getting their phones Monday. Think maybe I just didn't get the shipped email?

I ordered a 16GB Black and a 16GB gold in the same order

Smithwicks

macrumors 6502
Mar 21, 2011
I ordered at launch (3:09 Eastern is when I received confirmation email) and I haven't received a shipping email yet. But it looks like most people who ordered early are getting their phones Monday. Think maybe I just didn't get the shipped email?

I ordered a 16GB Black and a 16GB gold in the same order

I received order confirmation at 2:59 AM and have yet to see a shipping confirmation as well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.